+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2022 - Citizenship Applicants

harmaine

Star Member
Apr 6, 2023
After 10 months of "processing" I became Canadian citizen today!! Oath ceremony hosted by MIS lasted for exactly 2 hours. I have to say that this forum made the whole experience bit more memorable with everyone sharing their own experiences and venting out their frustrations about the process lol !!

ryanwilson

Star Member
Jul 23, 2017
I am at MISS office for August 2, and no email yet either - I dont know when they are planning to send it is so frustrating
Ya its strange, not sure what we should expect. I sent NGF an email but havent heard back. Did you send an email to your office? I will keep you updated once/if i hear back

Sandy.gal

Champion Member
Sep 15, 2022
Category........
Other
After 10 months of "processing" I became Canadian citizen today!! Oath ceremony hosted by MIS lasted for exactly 2 hours. I have to say that this forum made the whole experience bit more memorable with everyone sharing their own experiences and venting out their frustrations about the process lol !!
Congratulations!!!

Sandy.gal

Champion Member
Sep 15, 2022
Category........
Other
Ya its strange, not sure what we should expect. I sent NGF an email but havent heard back. Did you send an email to your office? I will keep you updated once/if i hear back
Hey, just a FYI. Like I say to all do check your spams too, my oath invite email landed in spam inbox.

Viscan

Jun 17, 2023
Finally a Canadian citizen !

Quick question, when I sent the oath form, I didn’t get any confirmation of receipt (not even an automatic response) is this normal?

I opted for the paper certificate when asked by the clerk
Yeah, it looks like the auto response is sent only once per email ID. You might have received one when you reached out to them in the same email prior to the ceremony.

Congrats!