+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2022 - Citizenship Applicants

V3n0m

Star Member
Jul 5, 2014
Yesterday I received Citizenship certificate in mail.
Oath was done on 20th July Scarborough It was remote.

Looking for appointment to apply for passport looks like no nearby offices has any appointments available.

who ever applied for Passport can you share your experience if walk in is allowed?

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019

GoodnewsToday

Apr 28, 2023
Finally LPP marked as completed, almost 2 weeks of BG completed.
Not sure if it was already completed and they were just waiting for my BG to complete, I don’t think the complete it in just two weeks
Oath still not started yet
SCR official
When your BG started , I am waiiting for mint to be completed , started March 2023

Sandy.gal

Champion Member
Sep 15, 2022
Category........
Other
F
Finally LPP marked as completed, almost 2 weeks of BG completed.
Not sure if it was already completed and they were just waiting for my BG to complete, I don’t think the complete it in just two weeks
Oath still not started yet
SCR official
Finallyy. Congratulations!!! Now you can email these folks for oath ceremony update with no hesitations :D

Sandy.gal

Champion Member
Sep 15, 2022
Category........
Other
Yesterday I received Citizenship certificate in mail.
Oath was done on 20th July Scarborough It was remote.

Looking for appointment to apply for passport looks like no nearby offices has any appointments available.

who ever applied for Passport can you share your experience if walk in is allowed?
So there are absolutely no appointments available in any of the office. Just walk in. Don't go on Mondays or Fridays as both days are extremely busy as per what the guy told me when I applied. If you walk in, average time you will spend there is around an hour or so.

sam266

Jan 31, 2023
Applied for passport today in Service Canada. They said it can take upto 20 days + delivery time. Now the wait for passport begins.. :)