+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2022 - Citizenship Applicants

bluediam

Star Member
Feb 10, 2015
I just try to help and answer people who are still stuck with this process. We all have gone through that frustrations, for some it has ended and for some still going on. So yeah!!
That's amazing..I'd love to do that

Whenever I see a post from someone who's waiting, I feel the pain because I know exactly what it's like..We all do

Reactions: Sandy.gal

bluediam

Star Member
Feb 10, 2015
It was quick. You just collect the form from service Canada, fill it and attach 2 photo id copies to it. Everything gets notarized by the lawyer. I paid $30
Nice, I was just thinking we could have become each other's guarantors lol

Don't fulfil the conditions of knowing each other for 2 years though lol

Sandy.gal

Champion Member
Sep 15, 2022
Category........
Other
Nice, I was just thinking we could have become each other's guarantors lol

Don't fulfil the conditions of knowing each other for 2 years though lol
Hahaha. That would have been a good idea. At one point I was gonna ask my husband to apply first and then become my guarantor but then he had to pay for his guarantor regardless. I have a friend who is citizen but she was not in town to sign for me. I just feel this whole guarantor thing is REALLY stupid. Like you have already struggled so much to become a citizen and still they want a guarantor.

bluediam

Star Member
Feb 10, 2015
Hahaha. That would have been a good idea. At one point I was gonna ask my husband to apply first and then become my guarantor but then he had to pay for his guarantor regardless. I have a friend who is citizen but she was not in town to sign for me. I just feel this whole guarantor thing is REALLY stupid. Like you have already struggled so much to become a citizen and still they want a guarantor.
Yeah the the passport application overall is a bit much. Should be simpler. In fact I was thinking the last stages - Oath, Certificate then passport should kind of all be streamlined and merged may be.. Too many stages and congratulations at each lol

Sandy.gal

Champion Member
Sep 15, 2022
Category........
Other
Yeah the the passport application overall is a bit much. Should be simpler. In fact I was thinking the last stages - Oath, Certificate then passport should kind of all be streamlined and merged may be.. Too many stages and congratulations at each lol
LOLL. They have now started a pilot project where you can apply for passport without waiting for certificate.

Ranash

Star Member
Jun 26, 2019
I know many ppl who can be my guarantor, but honestly I feel embarrassed to ask them to keep watch their phones in case someone call.

Last edited:

adigautam

Jan 3, 2016
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-12-2015
Doc's Request.
28-03-2017
Nomination.....
08-05-2017
AOR Received.
15-02-2017
IELTS Request
Awaiting
File Transfer...
Awaiting
Med's Request
Awaiting
Med's Done....
Awaiting
Interview........
Awaiting
Passport Req..
Awaiting
VISA ISSUED...
Awaiting
LANDED..........
Awaiting
Hi Guys, last week on July 20th, the ECAS changed to “Decision Made” for both my wife and me. The very next day, the tracker too got updated for me, but for my wife, the tracker has not updated till today.

Has anyone experienced this before where the tracker doesn’t update for the spouse even after a few days? Should I be calling IRCC?

rikta92

Star Member
Nov 29, 2017
Bosnia
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
Hi everyone,
My tracker got updated on July 1 with Oath ceremony for August 4, but i never received an email with instructions. I also contacted them but no email.
My office is SCA. Anyone here with same situation?

Sandy.gal

Champion Member
Sep 15, 2022
Category........
Other
I know many ppl who can be my guarantor, but honestly I feel embarrassed to ask them to keep watch their phones in case someone call.
Lol so I applied my passport today. Since I took a guarantor from outside, they called my references on the guarantor form which had to be different from the ones provided on application. My goodness the questions they asked him. They asked him out our heights, date of birth, where we met, eye colour.

Last edited:

bluediam

Star Member
Feb 10, 2015
Lol so I applied my passport today. Since I took a guarantor from outside, they called my references on the guarantor form which had to be different from the ones provided on application. My goodness the questions they asked him. They asked him out our heights, date of birth, where we met, eye colour.
So if you use statutory declaration for guarantor you have to provide 2 additional references different from the ones on the application form so in total 4 references?

they called them on the spot in front of you?

Reactions: Ranash

Sandy.gal

Champion Member
Sep 15, 2022
Category........
Other
So if you use statutory declaration for guarantor you have to provide 2 additional references different from the ones on the application form so in total 4 references?

they called them on the spot in front of you?
Yes. 4 in total. No I went this morning, they got a call in the afternoon.