Champion Member
Oct 5, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
30-05-2018
I did send them an email tho and they replied saying my file is pending clearances and they cannot move forward without getting these clearances first. They said they cannot give me a timeline but ended the response saying "hopefully soon" :-D
You got a non-generic response. I never got any reply except the generic/auto replies.
Although, I am sure it must be worrisome for you as to what clearances are holding everything up.

bzbee

Star Member
May 24, 2023
Finished our online oath yesterday and received the e-certificates today. Feeling grateful :) Thank you to folks here for all your support and help.
@Oksh1995 and @Sandy.gal don't be scared to request for e-certificate, highly recommend based on my experience and couple of folks who also did the same. But yeah, do whatever you are comfortable with. Good luck.

Oksh1995

Jan 7, 2019
Finished our online oath yesterday and received the e-certificates today. Feeling grateful :) Thank you to folks here for all your support and help.
@Oksh1995 and @Sandy.gal don't be scared to request for e-certificate, highly recommend based on my experience and couple of folks who also did the same. But yeah, do whatever you are comfortable with. Good luck.
Congrats for being Canadian now !
thanks for the feedback !!

Sandy.gal

Champion Member
Sep 15, 2022
Category........
Other
Heyy my oath is tomorrow. Did you ask the clerk or judge for e certificate? I don't know at what step should I put forward this request if I decide to do so!!
And yes congratulations!! :)

Reactions: arash2002 and bzbee

bzbee

Star Member
May 24, 2023
Heyy my oath is tomorrow. Did you ask the clerk or judge for e certificate? I don't know at what step should I put forward this request if I decide to do so!!
And yes congratulations!! :)
Good luck for your oath tomorrow. We were automatically opted-in for e-certificate when we received the oath invite.

adigautam

Jan 3, 2016
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-12-2015
Doc's Request.
28-03-2017
Nomination.....
08-05-2017
AOR Received.
15-02-2017
IELTS Request
Awaiting
File Transfer...
Awaiting
Med's Request
Awaiting
Med's Done....
Awaiting
Interview........
Awaiting
Passport Req..
Awaiting
VISA ISSUED...
Awaiting
LANDED..........
Awaiting
Just wondering, am I the only Sept 2022 SCR applicant waiting for LPP to go green or are there any other applicants like myself?
Though not SCR office, I’m from Kitchener office, LPP still shows “In Progress”, test completed in February.

Reactions: myra20sharma