+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2022 - Citizenship Applicants

Oksh1995

Jan 7, 2019
Definitely less annoying than no-oath (like here).:p:p:p:p:p:p #scroffice
Totally agree , sorry to those still waiting, I may sound I am ungrateful that I at least know I’ll be Canadian in few weeks

I know everyone says be patient and stuff and I have been in your shoes , I know how annoying it can be - you will get there !

Reactions: myra20sharma

saloni2210

Mar 20, 2023
Hi guys, my husband applied for GCMS notes under Privacy Act 20 days back (June 19th). On June 19, he received an auto reply from IRCC stating that he has successfully submitted his request under Privacy Act to IRCC. The email mentioned a temporary request tracking number and that once his request is registered, a new number will be assigned to his request.

He has not received any new number/ any update from IRCC since then. Does that mean his request for GCMS notes hasnt been registered yet and he needs to do something about this? Or like apply again?

Thanks

canucky87

Jun 19, 2023
Received my citizenship certificate today. Did my oath on 28th June. Now need to apply for passport
Congrats!

If you don't mind me asking, once you did the Oath, how long did it take to change the oath status to complete in the tracker and how did you know that the certificate was mailed to you?

Thanks

Mohann

Jul 2, 2020
My oath is scheduled for the 18th of this month. The invitation letter says, it might take up to 2-4 weeks for me to receive the citizenship certificate. I live in Toronto and have travel plans for mid August. Anyone know what the eta for citizenship certificate is these days?

gehaif

Star Member
Sep 16, 2019
My oath is scheduled for the 18th of this month. The invitation letter says, it might take up to 2-4 weeks for me to receive the citizenship certificate. I live in Toronto and have travel plans for mid August. Anyone know what the eta for citizenship certificate is these days?
If you have a ready flight ticket at the time of taking the Oath, it would expedite your certificate processing time, when you meet your officer just tell him/her your travel plan and they would be more than happy to help

Oksh1995

Jan 7, 2019
When did you get the invitation email? If you don’t mind me asking

CHIOMA OSSAI

May 30, 2020
Hi guys, my husband applied for GCMS notes under Privacy Act 20 days back (June 19th). On June 19, he received an auto reply from IRCC stating that he has successfully submitted his request under Privacy Act to IRCC. The email mentioned a temporary request tracking number and that once his request is registered, a new number will be assigned to his request.

He has not received any new number/ any update from IRCC since then. Does that mean his request for GCMS notes hasnt been registered yet and he needs to do something about this? Or like apply again?

Thanks
It’s been registered and they won’t be sending a new tracking number. That message is a generic message and your husband will receive the gcms note when is ready

Sandy.gal

Champion Member
Sep 15, 2022
Category........
Other
@Sandy.gal , are you mentally ready? Lol countdown started for you
May be hahah. I honestly don't feel excited for some reason as my process won't end here. Got to apply OCI after this which will be even more stressful then this :D . But not gonna complain lol.
Did you get your email?

Sandy.gal

Champion Member
Sep 15, 2022
Category........
Other
If you have already booked your ticket then show it to the clerk. They will put a rush on your certificate

Sandy.gal

Champion Member
Sep 15, 2022
Category........
Other

Thanks
Hey you won't get any other tracking number besides that email. Next thing will be notes, that you will get in email by 30th day.