+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2022 - Citizenship Applicants

pranab24

Star Member
May 5, 2017
When a citizenship certificate is mailed, do they use Purolator? Do they share the tracking number or email that the certificate has been shipped?

myra20sharma

Champion Member
Oct 5, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
30-05-2018
Shoot !!!! So I have to keep checking my community mailbox. For all the money they take, they could have sent through Purolator. Else, just send e-certificates if money is to be saved.
Canada Post is still faster than Scarborough Processing office. I can assure you that.:p:D:D:p;);)

Sandy.gal

Champion Member
Sep 15, 2022
Category........
Other
Shoot !!!! So I have to keep checking my community mailbox. For all the money they take, they could have sent through Purolator. Else, just send e-certificates if money is to be saved.
I have seen people getting it in 5 days. Government entities always use Canada post so can't complain lol.

Sandy.gal

Champion Member
Sep 15, 2022
Category........
Other
Business days or weekends included?
Yeah it's weekends included. So you will get it exactly on the 30th day. I don't know how true this myth is but I have seen sometimes ordering GCMS notes trigger your file to move forward. Happened personally to me. Right after I ordered my notes, in next 15 days my LPP was done!!

• Wow
Reactions: myra20sharma

myra20sharma

Champion Member
Oct 5, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
30-05-2018
Yeah it's weekends included. So you will get it exactly on the 30th day. I don't know how true this myth is but I have seen sometimes ordering GCMS notes trigger your file to move forward. Happened personally to me. Right after I ordered my notes, in next 15 days my LPP was done!!
Fingerscrossed Fingerscrossed Fingerscrossed!!!!!!

• Love
Reactions: Sandy.gal

harmaine

Star Member
Apr 6, 2023
A bizarre update in my online tracker as if all the past updates have been refreshed for some reason. I'm seeing "new update" label against all the past activities in my account. Tracker update date is showing as July 6th but there isn't actually any new update. I was expecting the citizenship ceremony to change to "in progress" because that's the only thing remaining in my citizenship journey lol

Sandy.gal

Champion Member
Sep 15, 2022
Category........
Other
A bizarre update in my online tracker as if all the past updates have been refreshed for some reason. I'm seeing "new update" label against all the past activities in my account. Tracker update date is showing as July 6th but there isn't actually any new update. I was expecting the citizenship ceremony to change to "in progress" because that's the only thing remaining in my citizenship journey lol
Then that means your ceremony is scheduled. Trackers are 2 days delayed.

zaid84

Star Member
Aug 7, 2013
For those who had their citizenship certificate mailed to them , is the issue date of the certificate the same date of the oath or after ? sice they recive after two weeks or so