+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2022 - Citizenship Applicants

Oksh1995

Jan 7, 2019
Yup. I was expecting mine today and got it today. Just one thing, don't miss to check your spams. For some reason my husband's email came in my inbox but mine went straight to Spam. Good thing I made a habit of checking spams since I applied.
Congrats !
My oath is on the 27th so not expecting an email till the week of the 17th, got 2 more weeks to go

Oksh1995

Jan 7, 2019
I have a question to ask. So I was going through the oath invite email and checking the instructions to send back the signed oath form. They asked to mention the file number and family name in the subject line.
I just noticed the file number for me and my husband is the same which is his application number.
My question is when sending back the signed form should I just use his file/application number that I see on the form for me as well or should I mention my own application number as the file number too?
Think it’s best to inquire with the clerk when you register at the beginning of the ceremony to make sure you’re on the safe side

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
I have a question to ask. So I was going through the oath invite email and checking the instructions to send back the signed oath form. They asked to mention the file number and family name in the subject line.
I just noticed the file number for me and my husband is the same which is his application number.
My question is when sending back the signed form should I just use his file/application number that I see on the form for me as well or should I mention my own application number as the file number too?
For family application you can send both the form together in a single email.

Reactions: Sandy.gal

saifjack021

Nov 4, 2015
Scarborough officer will ask you to put his or her name in subject line for oath form email. No need to write application number etc. they will say this during registration.

Reactions: Sandy.gal

pranab24

Star Member
May 5, 2017
My oath was on 30th June and I don't suppose the citizenship certificate will come soon. Is there a way to request for e certificate now?

DVRT

Star Member
Nov 8, 2016
Hi Everyone,
My oath is on coming Friday and it’s my wife and I.
Do you guys know if we can take oath from one laptop or device.
Or it has to be two separate devices. Confused as it says family can take oath together but virtual seat numbers are different.
Anyone who has done it before please let me know.

thank you

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
Hi Everyone,
Or it has to be two separate devices. Confused as it says family can take oath together but virtual seat numbers are different.

thank you
Its recommended to do it together by providing comma separated virtual seat number as your name while joining oath ceremony. For e.g. 41, 42

Reactions: DVRT

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
The On-Line Service shows Citizenship application as "Complete". Is it anyway related to the citizenship certificate being ready and arriving in a few days? There is no change in the main tracker.
Complete generally happens when they mail your certificate. You can call IRCC and they will confirm the same.

Reactions: pranab24

myra20sharma

Champion Member
Oct 5, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
30-05-2018
What is the current ETA on the ATIP notes?
Just applied mine

<Sent an email to MP last week. I haven't received any acknowledgement.>

Last edited:

Sandy.gal

Champion Member
Sep 15, 2022
Category........
Other
Hi Everyone,

thank you
Me and my husband got separate seat numbers as well. you can sit together on 1 video or separately too

Reactions: DVRT