+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2022 - Citizenship Applicants

Sandy.gal

Champion Member
Sep 15, 2022
Category........
Other
Just received oath invite email, it is virtual ceremony and not in-person as suggested by the agent. Oh well, atleast they have provided e-certificate option. So should still be sooner than paper they mail out.
Lol. Congratulations!! Did you got the email invite too? How do you know you have been provided with the e- certificate option?

bzbee

Star Member
May 24, 2023
Lol. Congratulations!! Did you got the email invite too? How do you know you have been provided with the e- certificate option?
Yes, got the email invite too for both adults and kids. Along with notice to appear, they have another letter with e-certificate instructions.

Reactions: Sandy.gal

bzbee

Star Member
May 24, 2023
I had the same response(LPP completed June 14th), i wonder if its NGF's timeline. I actually sent another email on Tuesday letting them know im travelling at the end of August and if it was possible to schedule my oath, havent heard back from them yet
Call them too and check. My processing office is actually Hamilton, but oath invite is from NGF. So not sure if they have separate oath quota for other offices?

bzbee

Star Member
May 24, 2023
Perfect, ill give them a call. What number did you call? Thanks for the advice
888-242-2100 - suggest calling them late afternoon. Never had any luck reaching them until at least 1pm. They provide call back option when its your turn in the call queue.

ryanwilson

Star Member
Jul 23, 2017
888-242-2100 - suggest calling them late afternoon. Never had any luck reaching them until at least 1pm. They provide call back option when its your turn in the call queue.
Perfect thanks, ill give it a shot this afternoon and let you know how it goes

Oksh1995

Jan 7, 2019
So the IRCC agent gave me our ceremony details as July 11, NGF and in-person when i called yesterday. Today morning the tracker was updated with oath date. I'm yet to receive the email, so dont know if its virtual or in person. I haven't seen anybody take in person at NGF. @Oksh1995 did you call them?
Nope, I am thinking to email them instead

ryanwilson

Star Member
Jul 23, 2017
Received a call back and the agent said that they are unable to provide me with an update on my oath invitation status as my application is still with my office(NGF). They recommended i email my office and ask for an update, which i did on Tuesday, but not reply yet

Reactions: bzbee

Oksh1995

Jan 7, 2019
I just called , these phone agents are something else really..

No date scheduled for oath yet

Seems that they are sending oath invites for people who got LPP completed in week of June 5th.

I shouldn’t be expecting anything before early July

Last edited: