+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2022 - Citizenship Applicants

RanaAli123

Jul 2, 2018
Wow, I've just received a reply to the email I sent on Sunday regarding my request to schedule the oath ceremony. They said I've been scheduled on July 17 11 am for a virtual ceremony
Hey! can you tell which email did you sent the inquiry? because i spoke to the agent today and he said you are not scheduled yet

arash2002

Star Member
Jan 9, 2019
Lol that was my dilemma. Me and one more person from another group got the responses around the same time. So we were doubtful. Did he say to you too that expect to get the Notice to Appear a week prior to the oath date?
Yes, exactly said this sentence.

saifjack021

Nov 4, 2015
I got LPP completed , finally!
Oath is not started yet, so I am thinking to email SCR office to request oath date, this approached seemed to have worked for people here

Do they need a reason like travel plan or something?
Just say you have plans. Please share my oath date.

Oksh1995

Jan 7, 2019
Just say you have plans. Please share my oath date.
Yeah I could do that but I open myself to the risk of “let us know when you are back from your trip and we will schedule your oath then”

I don’t want further delays , I’ll just ask for expected oath date ..

@Sandy.gal, I know you sent an email, can you share your thoughts ?

saifjack021

Nov 4, 2015
Yeah I could do that but I open myself to the risk of “let us know when you are back from your trip and we will schedule your oath then”

I don’t want further delays , I’ll just ask for expected oath date ..

@Sandy.gal, I know you sent an email, can you share your thoughts ?
They don’t ask these kind of question

Sandy.gal

Champion Member
Sep 15, 2022
Category........
Other
I got LPP completed , finally!
Oath is not started yet, so I am thinking to email SCR office to request oath date, this approach seemed to have worked for people here

Do they need a reason like travel plan or something?
FINALLY!! Very happy for you!! Congratulations!! My tracker also got updated today with the oath ceremony.

Reactions: Oksh1995 and bzbee