+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2022 - Citizenship Applicants

arash2002

Star Member
Jan 9, 2019
Okay yea that's the one. I think they will respond you too. If not send them another one after a week. But tbh I have a feeling you also would have been scheduled, it's just these trackers are really delayed. One person I saw received Notice to Appear letter for her oath and her portal still says ceremony not Started.
I absolutely forget to tell you Congratulations! :D

Reactions: Sandy.gal

Viscan

Jun 17, 2023
LPP done, waiting for Oath ceremony

Office: Scarborough
Application Submitted: Sep 6, 2022 (single)
AOR: Sept 12, 2022
Background Check Complete: Dec 21, 2022
Test Invitation: Feb 24, 2022
Test Window: Mar 3 - Mar 23, 2022
Test Taken: Mar 4, 2023
Test Marked Completed: Mar 6, 2023
LPP: Jun 18, 2023
Oath: In Progress

Vratesh

Star Member
Jul 20, 2017
Wow, I've just received a reply to the email I sent on Sunday regarding my request to schedule the oath ceremony. They said I've been scheduled on July 17 11 am for a virtual ceremony
Congratulations! And the IRCC agent told you that they don't have oath scheduled for you yet. I believe IRCC agent basically sees the same info as we do on the tracker. Anyway congratulations again! Hoping I get some good news soon. I got language and prohibitions completed as of June 16th. Still waiting on physical presence to be marked completed. Hoping that doesn't delay by application

Reactions: arash2002

Sandy.gal

Champion Member
Sep 15, 2022
Category........
Other
Wow, I've just received a reply to the email I sent on Sunday regarding my request to schedule the oath ceremony. They said I've been scheduled on July 17 11 am for a virtual ceremony
Congrats!! So I m guessing those responses are legit. Lol

Sandy.gal

Champion Member
Sep 15, 2022
Category........
Other
I just saw on the spreadsheet that your ceremony is in July! Congratulations!!!! My passport says it is out for delivery with Canada Post today and yesterday I registered to vote, I finally feel truly done ❤
Woahooo. Very happy that you finally reached the shore. Now Plan your Europe trip lol.

arash2002

Star Member
Jan 9, 2019
Congratulations! And the IRCC agent told you that they don't have oath scheduled for you yet. I believe IRCC agent basically sees the same info as we do on the tracker. Anyway congratulations again! Hoping I get some good news soon. I got language and prohibitions completed as of June 16th. Still waiting on physical presence to be marked completed. Hoping that doesn't delay by application
Thanks. I hope your physical presence to be completed very soon. Yes, she said not scheduled.

Reactions: Vratesh

Sandy.gal

Champion Member
Sep 15, 2022
Category........
Other
I’ll give them sometime , 2 more weeks till the end of the month and go from there
Given all the LPP that went last week for Sept applicants , there’s a chance I get something in these 2 weeks

It definitely is frustrating , I totally hate March 2nd date , every time I see it , my blood starts boiling
Did you get any update?

Sandy.gal

Champion Member
Sep 15, 2022
Category........
Other
Thanks. Yes, seems legit, specifically I received it on the office hours.
Lol that was my dilemma. Me and one more person from another group got the responses around the same time. So we were doubtful. Did he say to you too that expect to get the Notice to Appear a week prior to the oath date?