Category........
Other
Alright then, LPP completed June 14th, updated June 16th

Test completed March 2023

AOR September 2022

Paper applicant

How long does it take from LPP to Oath?

Office is Scarborough
Oh finally you joined our queue. Congratulations!! Depends on the officer's mood. Some has already got it. I m still waiting. LPP- June 1st

Sandy.gal

Champion Member
Sep 15, 2022
Category........
Other
I have about 40+ cross border (US) trips. Other than US there is only one trip to India. I had kept 30 buffer days while applying
I have seen multiple people who had all 3 things completed on different dates. This could simply mean either they are still reviewing your physical presence or it's completed just the tracker is not updated. Should be done soon!!

Reactions: Vratesh

Vratesh

Star Member
Jul 20, 2017
I have seen multiple people who had all 3 things completed on different dates. This could simply mean either they are still reviewing your physical presence or it's completed just the tracker is not updated. Should be done soon!!
Let's hope so. Hopefully the wait is not too long

Sandy.gal

Champion Member
Sep 15, 2022
Category........
Other
My test invite was from Niagara Falls office. However sometime after test completion (after March 24th), the file was transferred to Mississauga.
Oh even more better. Mississauga has been one of the best office so far with processing times.

Vratesh

Star Member
Jul 20, 2017
Oh even more better. Mississauga has been one of the best office so far with processing times.
Yeah that's what I have heard. Just haven't seen a lot of Mississauga applicants in these forums. Maybe because their application has gone pretty smooth. Let's hope I see physical presence done in the next few weeks. Good luck to you with the oath invite. Hopefully you will see that in the next week or so.

Reactions: Sandy.gal