+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2022 - Citizenship Applicants

yourr.grace

Star Member
Jul 25, 2017
With my oath scheduled for 29th, I still havent received the invite. Tried calling the IRCC but apparantly "they are receiving high volume of calls and cant connect me" :|
What are my options if I dont receive the invite and these clowns dont pick up the phone?

bluediam

Star Member
Feb 10, 2015
Can someone advise what steps I can take to follow up on my application? I am a September applicant with background and test completed over two and a half months ago

Following is what I have already done

1. Emailed SCR office on the email where the test came from. They responded saying that this email address doe not provide updates etc. Emailed another time and no response
2. Called the IRCC line and they have the generic response as usual
3. Submitted webform and they had a very generic / unrelated response

bulls23

Star Member
Mar 2, 2023
With my oath scheduled for 29th, I still havent received the invite. Tried calling the IRCC but apparantly "they are receiving high volume of calls and cant connect me" :|
What are my options if I dont receive the invite and these clowns dont pick up the phone?
Send a webform (or two!)

thedoubleH

Feb 6, 2023
Is anyone else able to login the online portal? Since Saturday when I try to login the URL redirects to the Dashboard but the page remains white at the "Loading... / Chargement..." screen.
I thought it was a technical issue with the website but it's still going on since Saturday. Anyone else experiencing the same ?

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
Is anyone else able to login the online portal? Since Saturday when I try to login the URL redirects to the Dashboard but the page remains white at the "Loading... / Chargement..." screen.
I thought it was a technical issue with the website but it's still going on since Saturday. Anyone else experiencing the same ?
Happens when your oath is scheduled.

Reactions: bulls23

tintin2018

Star Member
Oct 6, 2018
Does anyone know when does 'Citizenship Ceremony' status get updated to 'Completed'? I took my Oath last Thursday and sent signed Oath forms the same day. Status on my tracker currently says 'In Progress'. Does it get updated after office dispatches the certificate?

bulls23

Star Member
Mar 2, 2023
Does anyone know when does 'Citizenship Ceremony' status get updated to 'Completed'? I took my Oath last Thursday and sent signed Oath forms the same day. Status on my tracker currently says 'In Progress'. Does it get updated after office dispatches the certificate?
Mine was also last Thursday (5/18) and it got updated today to closed. I am really not aware if they have dispatched the cert yet because they didn't acknowledge the oath form and as I am aware they dont send any tracker if they send out the cert.

Sandy.gal

Champion Member
Sep 15, 2022
Category........
Other
Can someone advise what steps I can take to follow up on my application? I am a September applicant with background and test completed over two and a half months ago

1. Emailed SCR office on the email where the test came from. They responded saying that this email address doe not provide updates etc. Emailed another time and no response
All SCR applicants are waiting just like you are. Unfortunately they are the slowest among other offices and there is nothing much we can do but wait!!

krunal2904

May 9, 2016
Canada
NOC Code......
Yes. I m in the same boat. I have my oth schedule on May 29 and I have not received any email.

Wonderer.Canada

Sep 10, 2020
All SCR applicants are waiting just like you are. Unfortunately they are the slowest among other offices and there is nothing much we can do but wait!!
Kitchener is in line too… nothing has changed in last two GCMS responses… as if they only opened the file to respond and closed it again for good…

I finished my test in Feb and it got completed on portal on March 1st… since then… no movement at all… LPP hasn’t even started… My friends who applied in October and November are scheduled for oath now and I’m still stuck without any movement on LPP… so frustrating…

Last edited:
Reactions: Sandy.gal

Amy23

Feb 19, 2020
Have you gotten your citizenship document in the mail yet? How long does it normally take after the ceremony?

adigautam

Jan 3, 2016
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-12-2015
Doc's Request.
28-03-2017
Nomination.....
08-05-2017
AOR Received.
15-02-2017
IELTS Request
Awaiting
File Transfer...
Awaiting
Med's Request
Awaiting
Med's Done....
Awaiting
Interview........
Awaiting
Passport Req..
Awaiting
VISA ISSUED...
Awaiting
LANDED..........
Awaiting
Kitchener is in line too… nothing has changed in last two GCMS responses… as if they only opened the file to respond and closed it again for good…

I finished my test in Feb and it got completed on portal on March 1st… since then… no movement at all… LPP hasn’t even started… My friends who applied in October and November are scheduled for oath now and I’m still stuck without any movement on LPP… so frustrating…
Same with me, Kitchener office, test completed Feb 13th, since then nothing.

Reactions: Sara_3107

juni999

Jun 21, 2018

unfortunately wait is the only thing you can do - did my test first week of Jan and still waiting . It can get frustrating seeing some files get LPP one week after test and a oath call soon afterwards while your file does not move - the best solution is to not focus on this , it will come when it comes ...