+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2022 - Citizenship Applicants

Olucha1992

Feb 25, 2023
Hi everyone ! Hope everyone is doing well! Congratulations to everyone who are done with waiting
I am from Hamilton
Type: Online application

Physical Presence Days: 1150

Application: Single

Application sent: March 5/ 2023

AOR: March 20/2023

Background Check: April 19/2023
Still didn’t get any updates for test invitation ( is it ok after BG completed not getting test ?
Thank you so much for all help!

YVRCan

Aug 23, 2022
Hi everyone I have a confusing situation, on ECAS it shows decision made but on the tracker LPP still showing as "In Progress". I called and they told me that LPP has been completed and just have to wait for an email. Is this normal?

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
Hi everyone I have a confusing situation, on ECAS it shows decision made but on the tracker LPP still showing as "In Progress". I called and they told me that LPP has been completed and just have to wait for an email. Is this normal?
Yes ECAS update happens before tracker. In a day or two tracker LPP would also complete

Reactions: bulls23 and YVRCan

Sandy.gal

Champion Member
Sep 15, 2022
Category........
Other
Hi everyone ! Hope everyone is doing well! Congratulations to everyone who are done with waiting
I am from Hamilton
Type: Online application

Physical Presence Days: 1150

Application: Single

Application sent: March 5/ 2023

AOR: March 20/2023

Background Check: April 19/2023
Still didn’t get any updates for test invitation ( is it ok after BG completed not getting test ?
Thank you so much for all help!
It's normal!! There are a lot of people who got similar situation but different office. Just hang in tight, you shall get the test invite soon.

lsingh56

Star Member
Apr 21, 2020
Finally the wait is over!! And I wish the same whoever is patiently waiting for it. May you soon receive the good new

sept 16 2022 application file
Mississauga office
Test March
LLP april 1
Oath in progress May 11 ( tracker update May 13)
Schedule oath ceremony May 28
Good luck Guys!! This group is a huge help

B. B.

Sep 11, 2018
I made my Oath on 11th may, i can see on ecas that application is complete yesterday or today while no change in tracker, when i can expect the certificate to be sent?

Sara_3107

Sep 15, 2022
Montréal
App. Filed.......
07-09-2022
AOR Received.
13-09-2022
Exactly. My LPP completed yesterday and I got this message on my tracker this morning. Maybe they will be sending out ceremony invitation ?
@RandomUser514 can you please share your timeline , it will be helpful to compare the processing time of Montreal as it’s different to the other province .

Thanks in advance.

VMonga

Dec 3, 2018
Hello Everyone,

One quick question - my oath is scheduled for 24 May and I haven't received any information regarding the same, additionally my tracker is just loading the page nothing is opening after logging. Please let me know what to do in such a scenario.

tanmaisneha

Star Member
Feb 7, 2018
Alberta
Hello Everyone,

One quick question - my oath is scheduled for 24 May and I haven't received any information regarding the same, additionally my tracker is just loading the page nothing is opening after logging. Please let me know what to do in such a scenario.
Usually one receives the email a week before the ceremony.

De_Boss

Oct 7, 2020
Hello Everyone,

I am in the same boat as you