+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2022 - Citizenship Applicants

Sandy.gal

Champion Member
Sep 15, 2022
Category........
Other
Finally some movement on my application after waiting for so long, Language and physical presence marked completed on April 14, 2023
waiting for my BG :mad:
Oh wow! Dint you had an urgent request? Which office btw?

Sandy.gal

Champion Member
Sep 15, 2022
Category........
Other
I did, and I lost my job because my application not finished yet. my office is Scarborough
Oh no! That sucks. You should definitely complain this to the MP. Unfortunately I am SCR too and a lot of others who are stuck since Jan.

Ranash

Star Member
Jun 26, 2019
Congratulations!! Seems they are clearing off all the cancelled and pending oaths at the moment that were scheduled pre strike. Hopefully SCR wakes up with some updates as well. Which office was yours?
I didn’t see any movement for paper applications processed by SCR , ironically almost every thread from last years still active because of applicants have their applications processed by SCR
I don’t know, are they having issue with processing papers app in SCR?

Ranash

Star Member
Jun 26, 2019
Finally some movement on my application after waiting for so long, Language and physical presence marked completed on April 14, 2023
waiting for my BG :mad:
I am still waiting for BG as well even though they already received my Fingerprints , I requested notes and waiting to see what’s going on

Sandy.gal

Champion Member
Sep 15, 2022
Category........
Other
I didn’t see any movement for paper applications processed by SCR , ironically almost every thread from last years still active because of applicants have their applications processed by SCR
I don’t know, are they having issue with processing papers app in SCR?
At the moment I just see them clearing all the pending stuff that was left off before the strike happened. Mainly rescheduling of oaths. A lot of people received their oaths this week. We are far behind in the list. May be try ordering GCMS notes to see where your application stands.

Sandy.gal

Champion Member
Sep 15, 2022
Category........
Other
I am still waiting for BG as well even though they already received my Fingerprints , I requested notes and waiting to see what’s going on
When did you order? Please do let us know if you see anything helpful in the notes. I am still in thinking phase of "if I should order mine or not."

Reactions: Ranash

Ranash

Star Member
Jun 26, 2019
At the moment I just see them clearing all the pending stuff that was left off before the strike happened. Mainly rescheduling of oaths. A lot of people received their oaths this week. We are far behind in the list. May be try ordering GCMS notes to see where your application stands.
I already ordered GCMS notes two weeks ago and waiting to get it

linxord

Apr 10, 2013
When did you order? Please do let us know if you see anything helpful in the notes. I am still in thinking phase of "if I should order mine or not."
It doesn't delay your application and can tell you if something is taking longer, a stuck step perhaps or some flag. If you request it and make it clear that you want agent notes etc.
I only had requested them from CBSA but had similar information, IRCC might have more case notes?

Reactions: Sandy.gal