+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2022 - Citizenship Applicants

bulls23

Star Member
Mar 2, 2023
I was able to reschedule my flights, but it seems IRCC is already using the strike as an excuse for delays.
My MP was advised by IRCC that they cannot guarantee I'm going to get my certificate in time for my travel, even after rescheduling my flights to next week.

They have it printed and in a drawer but won't let me pick it up or send it. I'm beyond frustrated with how they have handled my case all through. urgent doesn't mean urgent at all. It was marked urgent (by them) Mar 15, then Apr 13, Then Apr 17, then Apr 19. then the strike happened and now they are complaining that they are just back from the strike and cannot give me my certificate in time.
This is beyond ridiculous. Least they can do is to allow you to pick it up!

Oksh1995

Jan 7, 2019
My LPP is still in progress, is it worth it to send an email to the email address that sent me the test invite to see if there’s any progress? Not sure any advice ?

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: myra20sharma

steoneill

Feb 28, 2017
How long have people generally waited between all stages of app being marked complete (test, LPP, background) and 'Decision Made'? Everything is complete but my app is still 'In Progress' according to the tracker.

myra20sharma

Champion Member
Oct 5, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
30-05-2018
Any update SCR folks? I see Sept. folks getting some updates on their LPPs. Anything guys?

Reactions: Ranash