+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2022 - Citizenship Applicants

Sabricaincanada

Sep 12, 2021
I've just a rec received a request for an interview on my tracker despite the fact that I've completed my test six weeks ago and got updated on the tracker as COMPLETED with a score of 20/20!
A bit worried anybody knows why is that and what exactly is going to happen on this interview?
Also do I have to be in Canada on this interview or it doesn't really matter?

Reactions: Ranash

Sandy.gal

Champion Member
Sep 15, 2022
Category........
Other
I've just a rec received a request for an interview on my tracker despite the fact that I've completed my test six weeks ago and got updated on the tracker as COMPLETED with a score of 20/20!
A bit worried anybody knows why is that and what exactly is going to happen on this interview?
Also do I have to be in Canada on this interview or it doesn't really matter?
It's mainly to reverify your documents and other details like travel, address n all. They gonna ask very basic questions so no need to worry. My friend had the same thing and after the interview he got his tracker completed. They may have asked you to bring all the documents with you. Is it in person or video call?

Reactions: Sabricaincanada

Sabricaincanada

Sep 12, 2021
It's mainly to reverify your documents and other details like travel, address n all. They gonna ask very basic questions so no need to worry. My friend had the same thing and after the interview he got his tracker completed. They may have asked you to bring all the documents with you. Is it in person or video call?
Thank you Sandy..Good to know, still haven't received the email invitation to know whether it will be online or in person the question is if it would be online could I attend from outside Canada or I have to be physically present within Canada?

Sandy.gal

Champion Member
Sep 15, 2022
Category........
Other
Thank you Sandy..Good to know, still haven't received the email invitation to know whether it will be online or in person the question is if it would be online could I attend from outside Canada or I have to be physically present within Canada?
TBH I am not too sure about that though. My friend had to go to their office and the interview lasted 20 mins.

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
Does IRCC know that you are currently not in Canada?

Last edited:

suhail8823

Star Member
Aug 21, 2014
I got a ghost update yesterday..did anyone else get it too? Just wondering if it was a system wide update or someone did some work on my profile.

Reactions: ngozifat

ngozifat

Star Member
Oct 6, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Accra
AOR Received.
29-09 2017
Med's Request
21-08-2018
Med's Done....
29-08-2018
Passport Req..
06-03-2019
VISA ISSUED...
27-03-2019
I got a ghost update yesterday..did anyone else get it too? Just wondering if it was a system wide update or someone did some work on my profile.
It can be anything at this point. Keep your fingers crossed.

ady_997

Aug 20, 2016
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
23-12-2016
IELTS Request
Up front
Med's Done....
16-01-2017
Interview........
not needed
Passport Req..
waiting
question guys. as my file is stuck at security clearance. so if i apply for security clearance myself through CBSA do you think it will have an impact on my citizenship security clearance as well? assuming CBSA will have a duplicate request (one from me and the other from IRCC). because i was checking the processing time on CBSA website and it is between 20 to 100 days. but my file is stuck for more then 4 months now.