+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2022 - Citizenship Applicants

Simplesim

Star Member
Jul 11, 2015
Can someone advise?
In order to calculate my physical presence, IRCC sent an email with a letter stating that they need copies of my passports for last 5 years (strangely, I had attached the same passports in my online citizenship application at the time of initial submission. Not sure why they did not look at them). In reply, I emailed the same passports to them.
After that, around 10 days later they updated the tracker with Physical Presence shown "completed". However the next day they put another update in the tracker stating that they are waiting on documents requested from me and that I should respond with the documents if not done already. As of now, in the tracker, Physical Presence is appearing as "Completed" while the "waiting on documents" message is also there. Do I need to do anything further?
I received the letter too for the Original PCC however I did submit them durign the application and I mentioned that in web form as well as in Email which I received. Its been 2 weeks now however did not hear anything..! How did you follow them up?

Ziko1505

Star Member
Feb 26, 2019
uae
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
july 18,2018
AOR Received.
november 9,2018
File Transfer...
december 23,2018
Med's Request
november 11,2018
Med's Done....
november 16,2018

Ranash

Star Member
Jun 26, 2019
Looks like for SCR, online applications are moving quicker then paper applications now. Saw some Aug online applicants who had their test completed in Dec and Jan got LPP completed by end of March.
Was the processing in SCR office?
I still see applicants from the last year still waiting and their applications processed by SCR
Now I wish if I applied online lol

• Haha
Reactions: saifjack021

suhail8823

Star Member
Aug 21, 2014
are you guys getting these letters in mail of Email? I changed my address and i am afraid if i got some letter and dont know about it.