+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2022 - Citizenship Applicants

sarwarhasnat

Sep 16, 2022
Can someone advise?
In order to calculate my physical presence, IRCC sent an email with a letter stating that they need copies of my passports for last 5 years (strangely, I had attached the same passports in my online citizenship application at the time of initial submission. Not sure why they did not look at them). In reply, I emailed the same passports to them.
After that, around 10 days later they updated the tracker with Physical Presence shown "completed". However the next day they put another update in the tracker stating that they are waiting on documents requested from me and that I should respond with the documents if not done already. As of now, in the tracker, Physical Presence is appearing as "Completed" while the "waiting on documents" message is also there. Do I need to do anything further?

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
Can someone advise?
In order to calculate my physical presence, IRCC sent an email with a letter stating that they need copies of my passports for last 5 years (strangely, I had attached the same passports in my online citizenship application at the time of initial submission. Not sure why they did not look at them). In reply, I emailed the same passports to them.
After that, around 10 days later they updated the tracker with Physical Presence shown "completed". However the next day they put another update in the tracker stating that they are waiting on documents requested from me and that I should respond with the documents if not done already. As of now, in the tracker, Physical Presence is appearing as "Completed" while the "waiting on documents" message is also there. Do I need to do anything further?
Call IRCC. Sometimes the tracker does not show the latest update. Asking an agent on the call would help them fetch details from the backend.

Sandy.gal

Champion Member
Sep 15, 2022
Category........
Other
Quick update
aor sept 16
BG Jan 31
Test invite March 14
Passed Test March 24
Test Completed on tracker March 27
LPP Completed March 30 but on tracker April 1
Ceremony Not started
The office is was SCR but the test invite came from Mississauga
I would guess that your file was moved to Mississauga! Congratulations!!

Reactions: myra20sharma

azamat277

Jan 9, 2020
I was worried with sending the oath affirmation form as I had two different emails on the pdf information, I sent it the next day to the one that it stated on the last piece of paper which you are supposed to sign, I am hoping this was the correct email and not the other one. Don't stress and relax, give them some time, we were more than 200 applicants doing the oath that day, they are most likely taking their sweet time, as always.
@jjll88 - Have you received the certificate yet?

jjll88

Apr 19, 2022
Please what is oath affirmation form?
Hi, whenever you receive the oath invitation for virtual ceremony, it has a pdf file with all the instructions and information for your ceremony, not sure if this is the same with in-person ceremonies. This pdf file has a form at the back that you are supposed to sign and forward back to the email stated on the form, this would be the oath affirmation form, which is for them to forward back to you your citizenship certificate.

Semeg

Oct 13, 2018
Hi, whenever you receive the oath invitation for virtual ceremony, it has a pdf file with all the instructions and information for your ceremony, not sure if this is the same with in-person ceremonies. This pdf file has a form at the back that you are supposed to sign and forward back to the email stated on the form, this would be the oath affirmation form, which is for them to forward back to you your citizenship certificate.
Thanks

Reactions: jjll88

Ziko1505

Star Member
Feb 26, 2019
uae
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
july 18,2018
AOR Received.
november 9,2018
File Transfer...
december 23,2018
Med's Request
november 11,2018
Med's Done....
november 16,2018
anyone facing issues logging into the tracker? its been 3 days for me where the page is just loading.