Sep 15, 2022
Montréal
App. Filed.......
07-09-2022
AOR Received.
13-09-2022
Hi Guys:)
Finally, Got Oath invite today:)
I got tracker update for oath ceremony on 20th April. Tracker updated on 30th march, however, thr real update showing 28th march.

note: for some reason i was awake last night, i think someone mentioned that system update usually happened at 2 or 3 Am EST, however, when i logged in around 3.30,nothing was there.
I logged in again after 5 AM without any hope, but it showed the update, so i expect that system update happened around 4 or 5 AM EST.
same here got update at the same time you mentioned.

i was checking by midnight there was no change and this morning at 06:30am find status change.

probably The system update at the time you mentioned.

Sara_3107

Sep 15, 2022
Montréal
App. Filed.......
07-09-2022
AOR Received.
13-09-2022
What was your update?

Update March 30th :
Application Type: Online
Assigned treatment center : Sydney NS ( as per the AOR letter )
Physical Presence Days: 1102.5
No of Applicants: 1 adult
Application sent: Sep 7, 2022
Application delivered: Sep 12, 2022
AOR: September 13, 2022
GU 1 : October 7. 2022
GU 2 : December 16. 2022
System Update 1 : March 2 ,2023 ( showed BG completed)
System Update 2 : March 7, 2023 ( notification in the tracker about test invite )
System update 3 : March 30 , 2023 ( notification about test completed )

BG status : Completed March 1,2023
Test invite : March 14 , 2023 / email received From Montreal / Test window : March 17th to April 6th
Test taken : March 26 ,2023 / Score (18/20)

Language skills : in progress
Physical presence : in progress
Prohibitions : in progress
Citizenship test : Completed March 28 , 2023
Ceremony invite : not started

yourr.grace

Star Member
Jul 25, 2017
My wife's application got LPP completed today and next step would be the Oath.
She is in india for next 3 months. so, she will have to postpone the ceremony. is it frowned upon or can it have negative effect on timelines of application?

B. B.

Sep 11, 2018
Mississauga in-person didn't allow friends n family (as per the letter) yet at the ceremony I saw a separate section of those not there for the oath.
Hi dear, i have few Questions regarding Mississauga office
1- when you will get the email of instructions? after how many days from Tracker update or Before ceremony?
2- if my kids will not be able to join the ceremony "they are less than 10 years", should i inform them or do anything?
3- will you i get email for me and separated email for my wife or its only one email?
4- In person you will take the certificate immediately in the ceremony correct?, do you know usually after how many days you receive if for online?

ngozifat

Star Member
Oct 6, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Accra
AOR Received.
29-09 2017
Med's Request
21-08-2018
Med's Done....
29-08-2018
Passport Req..
06-03-2019
VISA ISSUED...
27-03-2019
My wife's application got LPP completed today and next step would be the Oath.
She is in india for next 3 months. so, she will have to postpone the ceremony. is it frowned upon or can it have negative effect on timelines of application?
When IRCC sends the oath letter via email. There is a part that talks about if not able to attend and what to do. They always reschedule. So she will be fine. :)

2017CanadaHo!

Nov 18, 2016
Ontario
Category........
Other
Hi dear, i have few Questions regarding Mississauga office
1- when you will get the email of instructions? after how many days from Tracker update or Before ceremony?
2- if my kids will not be able to join the ceremony "they are less than 10 years", should i inform them or do anything?
3- will you i get email for me and separated email for my wife or its only one email?
4- In person you will take the certificate immediately in the ceremony correct?, do you know usually after how many days you receive if for online?
hi, hope my answers help.

1- when you will get the email of instructions? after how many days from Tracker update or Before ceremony? it was 2 days for me. but this can vary. keep an eye on your junk mail/spam etc. since you know that important email is expected. there are cases where people let the mail go to spam and missed their oath!
2- if my kids will not be able to join the ceremony "they are less than 10 years", should i inform them or do anything? no pre-information needed if kids aren't joining; it is optional for them anyway.

3- will you i get email for me and separated email for my wife or its only one email? different email one each for each applicant. pdfs in each need to be printed, signed n taken.

4- In person you will take the certificate immediately in the ceremony correct?, do you know usually after how many days you receive if for online? in-person certificate is immediate. for online, i've seen people take 2 days to 7 or 10!!

Reactions: B. B.