Gurindar

Champion Member
Jul 24, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
03-12-2014
You seem to be so in rush. Now, I understand the frustration and all and not to meddle in your personal life, most likely the citizenship is holding up something for you. However, if you are staying in Canada , working in Canada , making a living in Canada, then it shouldn’t matter much if citizenship comes today or in 6 months you know. Unless you intend to take the passport and ditch lol

Patience, it will come sooner or later
I think everyone has a reason to apply citizenship and of course everyone want it to be processed without any hurdles , My personal 2 cents is eventually it would be done unless someone falls under the pit falls created by the process itself , As long as we are getting happy on individual and others progress and providing helpful inputs if somebody seeking - That is what this platform for .

I personally don't advocate to confront the process as well , if its going to take time no words and infinite posts to pour any individual grudges going to speed up .

Thats my opinion .

2017CanadaHo!

Nov 18, 2016
Ontario
Category........
Other
I think everyone has a reason to apply citizenship and of course everyone want it to be processed without any hurdles , My personal 2 cents is eventually it would be done unless someone falls under the pit falls created by the process itself , As long as we are getting happy on individual and others progress and providing helpful inputs if somebody seeking - That is what this platform for .

I personally don't advocate to confront the process as well , if its going to take time no words and infinite posts to pour any individual grudges going to speed up .

Thats my opinion .
agree. also it doesn't help to compare our file's progress with someone else's on a daily/weekly basis. cuz some day or week or for some stage your file would be moving faster, and then in the next week/stage the other person's! i have seen this happen. i completed initial stages so quickly n then waited n waited n waited for BG to be completed, then the test. for someone else, i saw crazy amount of wait for the initial stages, but their BG happened in like a couple of days thereafter! at the end of it, our test invites were just days apart.

as for confronting the process, see this!!!!!!!!!!
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/citizenship-and-unpaid-taxes.791921/

Reactions: Oksh1995

ngozifat

Star Member
Oct 6, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Accra
AOR Received.
29-09 2017
Med's Request
21-08-2018
Med's Done....
29-08-2018
Passport Req..
06-03-2019
VISA ISSUED...
27-03-2019
Type: Online application
Physical Presence Days: 1115
Application: Single
Application sent: September 1, 2022
AOR: September 2, 2022
Background Complete: December 20, 2022
Test Invite Received: January 3, 2023 (Vancouver - Office)
Test Taken: January 21
Test Complete: January 24
LPP : Complete February 9
Oath: Update received March 22 (ceremony scheduled for Apr 17th) - Tracker updated/awaiting email
Congratulations!!!

Reactions: Ckharry and ssankar

lsingh56

Star Member
Apr 21, 2020
Passed the test whoo finally done with it 19/20
Test invite from Mississauga office

aor sept 16
BG Jan 31
Test invite March 14
Test completed March 24

Sandy.gal

Champion Member
Sep 15, 2022
Category........
Other
Thank you. I actually did not expect it. I got questions that were really hard at start of test and I thought I will not pass. Anyhow thanks to this group for study guide
Lol. I get it!! It's just the anxiety that kicks in that time. But hey you got it cleared so no more thinking back lol.

Oksh1995

Jan 7, 2019
:rolleyes: Did I hurt your feelings in someway? Because I think I can express myself whichever way I want. And oh yes there is an urgency due to some reasons which I will not discuss here. But yeah thanks for the judgement!! :cool:
No judging , expressing myself the same way you are expressing.

Once again, patience , it will come eventually my friend

Cheers

Reactions: 2017CanadaHo!