saifjack021

Nov 4, 2015
Type: Online application
Physical Presence Days: 1405
Application: Family - 2 Persons
Application sent: September 10, 2022
Delivered: September 10, 2022
AOR: October 27, 2022
Test Invite Received: January 26, 2023 (SCR - Office)
Test Taken: February 03
Test Complete: February 06
LLP : Complete March 22
Oath : Waiting
Online and 2 person? Can we do it?

saifjack021

Nov 4, 2015
Congrats . You are lucky

Ranash

Star Member
Jun 26, 2019
Processed by Scarborough office!!

ssankar

Feb 11, 2023
Physical Presence Days: 1115
Application: Single
Application sent: September 1, 2022
AOR: September 2, 2022
Background Complete: December 20, 2022
Test Invite Received: January 3, 2023 (Vancouver - Office)
Test Taken: January 21
Test Complete: January 24
LPP : Complete February 9
Oath: Update received March 22 (ceremony scheduled for Apr 17th) - Tracker updated/awaiting email

Last edited:

Oksh1995

Jan 7, 2019
Idk what to say anymore. Like seriously nothing!! :rolleyes:
You seem to be so in rush. Now, I understand the frustration and all and not to meddle in your personal life, most likely the citizenship is holding up something for you. However, if you are staying in Canada , working in Canada , making a living in Canada, then it shouldn’t matter much if citizenship comes today or in 6 months you know. Unless you intend to take the passport and ditch lol

Patience, it will come sooner or later

Reactions: 2017CanadaHo!

Sandy.gal

Champion Member
Sep 15, 2022
Category........
Other
You seem to be so in rush. Now, I understand the frustration and all and not to meddle in your personal life, most likely the citizenship is holding up something for you. However, if you are staying in Canada , working in Canada , making a living in Canada, then it shouldn’t matter much if citizenship comes today or in 6 months you know. Unless you intend to take the passport and ditch lol

:rolleyes: Did I hurt your feelings in someway? Because I think I can express myself whichever way I want. And oh yes there is an urgency due to some reasons which I will not discuss here. But yeah thanks for the judgement!! :cool:

Sandy.gal

Champion Member
Sep 15, 2022
Category........
Other
LPP : Complete March 22
Congratulations buddy!!

saifjack021

Nov 4, 2015

every one has some reasons to get Canadian passport soon.

if I talk about mine, I need to travel to USA for official visit to my employer office. I dont have usa visa and need canadian passport for travel.

also with canadian citizenship application in progress, you can’t travel anywhere as you can get oath ceremony anytime and also they are very strict for ceremony reschedule .

So, yes we are earning and living in canada because we work hard to get till here and now we need canadian passport to live peacefully here and can travel without any worry.

2017CanadaHo!

Nov 18, 2016
Ontario
Category........
Other
Physical Presence Days: 1115
Application: Single
Application sent: September 1, 2022
AOR: September 2, 2022
Background Complete: December 20, 2022
Test Invite Received: January 3, 2023 (Vancouver - Office)
Test Taken: January 21
Test Complete: January 24
LPP : Complete February 9
Oath: Update received March 22 (ceremony scheduled for Apr 17th) - Tracker updated/awaiting email
congrats! is the oath ceremony in person or online?

2017CanadaHo!

Nov 18, 2016
Ontario
Category........
Other

everyone is entitled to their views, so are you, and like how you did - expressing oneself in a very non offensive way is good, it generates healthy debates.

on this topic (why are we chasing citizenship), personally, i felt a bigger level of joy when I got the PR than now. yes, citizenship and a Canadian passport (now that I have both) did in a way complete the journey but it was a different high (of planning, looking back etc etc) when the golden PPR email landed in my inbox. i don't quite get swayed by that much touted joy of having a passport which allows you entry to hundreds of more countries as compared to your previous one. cos there's no immediate and tangible benefit of it rightaway (especially if one has a US visa).

that said, any human being (at least the lesser mortals who've not attained full control on their senses) will feel anxious why is this not happening, and why stuck and why stuck when others comparable are moving (that last one is the biggest pain for some!! hehe). cos of that last one, i've seen some fellow applicants who were nice n pally till a certain time, just drift away cos (in their minds this is a race where) I crossed the finish line while they were still waiting for their jersey numbers. saw this happen even during getting-PR days.

Last edited:

Ziko1505

Star Member
Feb 26, 2019
uae
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
july 18,2018
AOR Received.
november 9,2018
File Transfer...
december 23,2018
Med's Request
november 11,2018
Med's Done....
november 16,2018
Just got March 24 update.
Oath in progress : March 22, 2023
Citizenship Ceremony: April 17, 2023.

Good luck to everyone. Check my signature for full details.