Application sent: September 9, 2022
Delivered: September 9, 2022
AOR: September 13, 2022
Test Invite Received: March 13, 2023
Test Taken: March 20
Test Complete: March 21

Canada1112

Apr 29, 2020
Hi everyone! I took my test on Tuesday (Mar 21) and since then, I can’t log in my tracker to see the status. It has happened from the last few days. Anyone know how long it takes to be normal back again? Thanks a lot

Sandy.gal

Champion Member
Sep 15, 2022
Category........
Other
Hi everyone! I took my test on Tuesday (Mar 21) and since then, I can’t log in my tracker to see the status. It has happened from the last few days. Anyone know how long it takes to be normal back again? Thanks a lot
Pretty much everyone is having this issue who gave the test recently. I would say just keep trying

casual12

Mar 23, 2023
I ran into this issue starting on Friday or Saturday, and it was resolved this morning. I'm not sure what fixed it, but it's working for me now, so give it a few days and it should be up again for you!

Reactions: Canada1112

jjll88

Apr 19, 2022

ady_997

Aug 20, 2016
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
23-12-2016
IELTS Request
Up front
Med's Done....
16-01-2017
Interview........
not needed
Passport Req..
waiting
guys just a quick question since my BG is still in progress after 6 months, i was just wondering if there is a notification in the tracker if finger prints were requested? because i don't recall getting any email and also there is no update in tracker that says anything about finger prints. can i assume that they don't need them and its just taking forever for them to check my BG.

maoyutou

Dec 6, 2020
guys just a quick question since my BG is still in progress after 6 months, i was just wondering if there is a notification in the tracker if finger prints were requested? because i don't recall getting any email and also there is no update in tracker that says anything about finger prints. can i assume that they don't need them and its just taking forever for them to check my BG.
If they did not ask you in email, you can assume no need.

linxord

Apr 10, 2013
There are two components to it, the security and criminality. If it has been a long time, you can call the call center to inquire. sometimes they can let you know if one of the two was completed or in process. Greatly depends on the agent you get, sometimes they give vague answers that are not helpful.
You can also request ATIP from CBSA about your Background checks which can give some clarity into the delays.

ady_997

Aug 20, 2016
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
23-12-2016
IELTS Request
Up front
Med's Done....
16-01-2017
Interview........
not needed
Passport Req..
waiting
There are two components to it, the security and criminality. If it has been a long time, you can call the call center to inquire. sometimes they can let you know if one of the two was completed or in process. Greatly depends on the agent you get, sometimes they give vague answers that are not helpful.
You can also request ATIP from CBSA about your Background checks which can give some clarity into the delays.
i ordered ATIP and just got email with GCMS notes..
my criminality is passed but security clearance page was blank i guess that is where i am stuck.

FYI everyone so email for test does NOT necessarily give you the office.. because i got the email from Hamilton office. but as per notes, Niagara office has my application and hamilton office just sent me the test invite. so don't just assume that your office is the one that is sending you test emails

ordering an other set of notes

Reactions: bulls23

amontella

Star Member
Sep 5, 2016
Hello,
Question for those who have completed the oath, which email did you use to send the signed oath affirmation form? Should we reply to the same email that originally sent the information with the oath affirmation form ( ircc.dncitngfscheduling07-convocationngfcitrn.ircc@cic.gc.ca ) or should it be the one that shows whenever you click on the word EMAIL on the form which is: ircc.dncitngfscheduling01-convocationngfcitrn.ircc@cic.gc.ca ?
Thank you in advance once again.
Interesting, I would do both emails if they are different. In my case there was only one email so it was easy.

2017CanadaHo!

Nov 18, 2016
Ontario
Category........
Other
i ordered ATIP and just got email with GCMS notes..
my criminality is passed but security clearance page was blank i guess that is where i am stuck.

FYI everyone so email for test does NOT necessarily give you the office.. because i got the email from Hamilton office. but as per notes, Niagara office has my application and hamilton office just sent me the test invite. so don't just assume that your office is the one that is sending you test emails

ordering an other set of notes
what you've mentioned about office (people deducing it from email address) is revolutionary stuff mate! so much, endless speculation and correlation happening here cos of offices people think their files are assigned to!! most are doing so based on email addresses and only some have gotten GCMS notes retrieved....

• Haha
Reactions: ady_997

ady_997

Aug 20, 2016
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
23-12-2016
IELTS Request
Up front
Med's Done....
16-01-2017
Interview........
not needed
Passport Req..
waiting
what you've mentioned about office (people deducing it from email address) is revolutionary stuff mate! so much, endless speculation and correlation happening here cos of offices people think their files are assigned to!! most are doing so based on email addresses and only some have gotten GCMS notes retrieved....
exactly.. so many speculations.. there is actually no pattern to anything. even though one know about their processing office, what difference does that makes for them? i fail to understand. no one can simply walk in to the office and push them. i just wanted to check the status of my application that's why ordered notes and thought to share the test invite office and actual processing office stuff.

Reactions: 2017CanadaHo!

hardik23

Star Member
Sep 6, 2017
Type: Online application
Physical Presence Days: 1405
Application: Family - 2 Persons
Application sent: September 10, 2022
Delivered: September 10, 2022
AOR: October 27, 2022
Test Invite Received: January 26, 2023 (SCR - Office)
Test Taken: February 03
Test Complete: February 06
LPP : Complete March 22
Oath : Waiting

Last edited: