+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2022 - Citizenship Applicants

Trump sucks. Period.

Star Member
Oct 5, 2022
BTW I was exploring using a phone as a webcam as per this: https://www.instructables.com/Android-Smartphone-As-USB-Webcam/, then selecting the iVcam in chrome://settings/content/camera.

It worked well, clearer than the webcam but in the end I decided to just use the webcam in case using the phone would be seen as against the rules, being a separate device. It's in the spirit of the rules, though, maybe they'd be okay with it as long as the phone's wifi is off and it's just being used as a camera over usb.

sindrom1992

Star Member
Feb 14, 2017
Hey guys

I had AOR - October 10
BG Check completed - 14 January
Ghost update - 4th of March

However, I still haven’t received an invitation for the test. Is this timeline normal or is there something off?

Reactions: SK79

sarwarhasnat

Sep 16, 2022
BTW I was exploring using a phone as a webcam as per this: https://www.instructables.com/Android-Smartphone-As-USB-Webcam/, then selecting the iVcam in chrome://settings/content/camera.

It worked well, clearer than the webcam but in the end I decided to just use the webcam in case using the phone would be seen as against the rules, being a separate device. It's in the spirit of the rules, though, maybe they'd be okay with it as long as the phone's wifi is off and it's just being used as a camera over usb.
Using the Webcam, my ID picture came out quite hazy even after cleaning the camera lens several times. But I still used the Webcam in order to remain compliant.
The test was easy and I am glad I got over it finally

shiremag

Champion Member
Jun 14, 2022
Using the Webcam, my ID picture came out quite hazy even after cleaning the camera lens several times. But I still used the Webcam in order to remain compliant.
The test was easy and I am glad I got over it finally
When did you receive the test invite and when did you sit the test?

saifjack021

Nov 4, 2015
Somebody got oath invite and check the timeline for Scarborough office. Dont understand how they are going to deal with our files. I completed my test on same day too -Jan 27

Office: Scarborough
Type: Online/Single
Application Submitted: Jun 21th, 2022
AOR received: Jun 24, 2022
Background Verification Complete: Nov 25, 2022
Citizenship Test Test Invitation: January 20, 2023
Citizenship Test Taken: January 27, 2023
Citizenship Complete: January 30, 2023
LPP Complete: March 17, 2023
Tracker All Green Except for Oath Ceremony: March 21, 2023

Reactions: Ranash

Sandy.gal

Champion Member
Sep 15, 2022
Category........
Other
Somebody got oath invite and check the timeline for Scarborough office. Dont understand how they are going to deal with our files. I completed my test on same day too -Jan 27

Office: Scarborough
Type: Online/Single
Application Submitted: Jun 21th, 2022
AOR received: Jun 24, 2022
Background Verification Complete: Nov 25, 2022
Citizenship Test Test Invitation: January 20, 2023
Citizenship Test Taken: January 27, 2023
Citizenship Complete: January 30, 2023
LPP Complete: March 17, 2023
Tracker All Green Except for Oath Ceremony: March 21, 2023
Hahaha you confused me for a second. In hurry I totally missed your comment part and thought finally you got an update. :confused: I think it's because he is online single applicant