No need
Passport Req..
Upront with application
VISA ISSUED...
21-11-2015
LANDED..........
23-12-2015
Hi People,

I have a question regarding a mistake I made in the physical presence calculator. I entered a wrong "from date - To date" of one my trips ( infact my latest trip) Although the number of days remains exactly the same.. its just the time stamps I have not put correctly. Basically I referred to an airline ticket for my trip which was infact out dated because I made rebooking to that ticket and booked for an earlier date with same duration and while declaring that trip on PPC, I referred to this old ticket (my bad)

I just realized now that I have made that mistake. My application got AOR on 17th Oct 2022 and background check completed in Jan 11th, 2023. So nothing much has been done yet, just waiting for the test and any further steps.

So, since the number of days (~1140) wont change but the stamps being incorrect, not sure whether I should proceed with some webform explanation or contact the IRCC regarding or should I stay quiet and let the application flow?

Do you think this will cause any rejection at later stage for the application?

your responses are appreciated. Thanks

Afunks

Mar 12, 2023
Still waiting. Applied online sept 14
So I first applied Sept 14th like you and I never heard back. I did another application in January and my application has moved forward. Got AOR and my application has moved since then. I suggest you re-apply. Apparently, my first application did not include my old passport. Instead of requesting this information, it was put away! Apply online again with the same receipt and all.

maoyutou

Dec 6, 2020
So I first applied Sept 14th like you and I never heard back. I did another application in January and my application has moved forward. Got AOR and my application has moved since then. I suggest you re-apply. Apparently, my first application did not include my old passport. Instead of requesting this information, it was put away! Apply online again with the same receipt and all.
The second application applied this year is moving faster than your first application?

shiremag

Champion Member
Jun 14, 2022
Hi People,

I have a question regarding a mistake I made in the physical presence calculator. I entered a wrong "from date - To date" of one my trips ( infact my latest trip) Although the number of days remains exactly the same.. its just the time stamps I have not put correctly. Basically I referred to an airline ticket for my trip which was infact out dated because I made rebooking to that ticket and booked for an earlier date with same duration and while declaring that trip on PPC, I referred to this old ticket (my bad)

I just realized now that I have made that mistake. My application got AOR on 17th Oct 2022 and background check completed in Jan 11th, 2023. So nothing much has been done yet, just waiting for the test and any further steps.

So, since the number of days (~1140) wont change but the stamps being incorrect, not sure whether I should proceed with some webform explanation or contact the IRCC regarding or should I stay quiet and let the application flow?

Do you think this will cause any rejection at later stage for the application?

your responses are appreciated. Thanks
Yes, go ahead and notify IRCC about the mistake in the physical presence calculator ASAP and let them know that it was an error. Also, use the physical presence calculator online (https://eservices.cic.gc.ca/rescalc/resCalcStartNew.do?&lang=en) and punch in the correct dates, and save a pdf. Attach this corrected version of the physical presence calculator to your web form

Since your Physical presence days remain unaffected, they'll evaluate your application with the corrected form and hopefully things should go smoothly!

Good luck!

Reactions: iamkran

iamkran

Star Member
Oct 6, 2015
Ontario
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
App. Filed.......
22-05-2018
Nomination.....
26-04-2018
IELTS Request
upfront
Med's Request
22-10-2015 (upfront)
Interview........
No need
Passport Req..
Upront with application
VISA ISSUED...
21-11-2015
LANDED..........
23-12-2015
Yes, go ahead and notify IRCC about the mistake in the physical presence calculator ASAP and let them know that it was an error. Also, use the physical presence calculator online (https://eservices.cic.gc.ca/rescalc/resCalcStartNew.do?&lang=en) and punch in the correct dates, and save a pdf. Attach this corrected version of the physical presence calculator to your web form

Since your Physical presence days remain unaffected, they'll evaluate your application with the corrected form and hopefully things should go smoothly!

Good luck!
Hey, Thank you for your response.

I have sent the correct document now by editing the previously saved physical presence calculator document (lucky that i found that) via the IRCC webform (https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx). only thing I didn't got that prompt automated response while submission, not sure if thats because today is not a business day or it would eventually come.

Reactions: shiremag

shiremag

Champion Member
Jun 14, 2022
Hey, Thank you for your response.

I have sent the correct document now by editing the previously saved physical presence calculator document (lucky that i found that) via the IRCC webform (https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx). only thing I didn't got that prompt automated response while submission, not sure if thats because today is not a business day or it would eventually come.
You can followup by calling IRCC in a couple of weeks... that's the fastest way

Reactions: iamkran

vispant

Jul 16, 2017
Canada
AOR Received.
28-06-2018
Congrats! Do you know which office had your file?
Not sure about the office, but my wife got a call asking if she can attend in person, once she said yes on call then the next day we got an email and online portal update.

Amy23

Feb 19, 2020
Not sure about the office, but my wife got a call asking if she can attend in person, once she said yes on call then the next day we got an email and online portal update.
Awesome! Can you please copy the email address that sent you the test invite and paste it here? We can usually tell which office from that email address :)