+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2022 - Citizenship Applicants

Simplesim

Star Member
Jul 11, 2015
Hey Guys how long it takes to update after the test completed? I can still see take test waiting on you, despite of me giving the test, when will they confirm on the results?

Sabricaincanada

Sep 12, 2021
Hey Guys how long it takes to update after the test completed? I can still see take test waiting on you, despite of me giving the test, when will they confirm on the results?
ranges from 3 to 15 days, it depends on which office is handling your case you can always refer to the statistics tab on the excel sheet prepared by the admin look up what are the avg. Processing days for your office.

Reactions: Simplesim

DVRT

Star Member
Nov 8, 2016
Hi Everyone,
I applied online ( as family 2 members) in Sep 1st week and got AOR on Oct 27. Finally after long wait we got our test invite and completed yesterday.
Now my wife has been asked to submit Finger Prints and they said they have sent Biometrics Letter on Mar 7 but we haven't received anything yet.
Is there anybody who let us know if they have also received biometrics request and no letter?

ngozifat

Star Member
Oct 6, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Accra
AOR Received.
29-09 2017
Med's Request
21-08-2018
Med's Done....
29-08-2018
Passport Req..
06-03-2019
VISA ISSUED...
27-03-2019
I’m in Calgary but I think my file is in Vancouver office according to the test invitation email. LPP completed March 3
Waiting for Oath invite. LPP Feb 8th. Oath may be in April or May! OR even more. Waiting game!

schweinlet

Jun 1, 2015
GM ,
Finally, LPP compelted for me and my wife, and decision made on ecas on 7th march but updated on tracker on 9th march, mississauga office.
Nothing about oath yet.
@admin plz update the tracker
Again we have the same timeline. We had the same test invite date and test taken date.

I checked the tracker on Mar 9th and it shows LPP completed. Not sure when ECAS was changed to DM.

Maybe we will attend the same oath ceremony lol.

B. B.

Sep 11, 2018
Again we have the same timeline. We had the same test invite date and test taken date.

I checked the tracker on Mar 9th and it shows LPP completed. Not sure when ECAS was changed to DM.

Maybe we will attend the same oath ceremony lol.
Loool seems same officer handling our applications
R u in mississauga office also?