+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2022 - Citizenship Applicants

Sabricaincanada

Sep 12, 2021
Guys just a random question on top of my head regardibg citizenship certificate.
How long does it take for someone to receive their citizenship certificate after the oath day? And is there any option to speed up this process like going somewhere for example to receive it in person? Any advise?

linxord

Apr 10, 2013
Guys just a random question on top of my head regardibg citizenship certificate.
How long does it take for someone to receive their citizenship certificate after the oath day? And is there any option to speed up this process like going somewhere for example to receive it in person? Any advise?
Some others with experience will add details to this,

but it is said that you can talk to the officer on the oath day, the one who checks your IDs and such, that you have some circumstances and would like the certificate faster. They may ask more about it. Some people have also asked and had the option of picking up the certificate in person by visiting the office sooner than if it was mailed.

Sara_3107

Sep 15, 2022
Montréal
App. Filed.......
07-09-2022
AOR Received.
13-09-2022
Update :
Application Type: Online
Assigned treatment center : Sydney NS
Physical Presence Days: 1102.5
No of Applicants: 1 adult
Application sent: Sep 7, 2022
Application delivered: Sep 12, 2022
AOR: September 13, 2022
GU 1 : October 7. 2022
GU 2 : December 16. 2022
Application status : in progress

So even with two GU nothing changed for me so far :(
@admin can you please update for me the tracker too thanks in advance

Update :
Application Type: Online
Assigned treatment center : Sydney NS
Physical Presence Days: 1102.5
No of Applicants: 1 adult
Application sent: Sep 7, 2022
Application delivered: Sep 12, 2022
AOR: September 13, 2022
GU 1 : October 7. 2022
GU 2 : December 16. 2022
Update : March 2 ,2023
BG status : Completed March 1,2023

Test invite : Not yet received
Language skills : in progress
Physical presence : in progress
Prohibitions : in progress
Citizenship test : not started
Ceremony invite : not started

@admin can you please update the excel sheet !

Sandy.gal

Champion Member
Sep 15, 2022
Category........
Other
Hi, I have a question to ask. I have a friend who got their oath done recently and was wondering if he can use same guarantor for himself and his wife or do they need guarantor per applicant? I could have asked this in another chat but since this group is so active thought of asking here instead.

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
Hi, I have a question to ask. I have a friend who got their oath done recently and was wondering if he can use same guarantor for himself and his wife or do they need guarantor per applicant? I could have asked this in another chat but since this group is so active thought of asking here instead.
Same guarantor is allowed.

mejaz

Dec 9, 2016
Toronto, ON
Passport Req..
10-04-2018
It may be worthwhile to check earlier months' applicants posts. Not many people from the September applicant list have reached the oath stage according to tracker.

xuan

Star Member
Nov 27, 2018
test invite for me was thursday 02

i passed on saturday but i failed it 14/20, waiting for next one..

did not know that it was super hard, and didn't know that some unlucky person like me can get a lot of tricky questions.