+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2022 - Citizenship Applicants

2017CanadaHo!

Nov 18, 2016
Ontario
Category........
Other
Hello Guys, I am new to this thread. My wife has applied for her citizenship in September end. Here is her timeline.
Office: I don't know how to find which office my wife's application went to.
Type: Paper Application
Application Submitted: Sep 29th, 2022
AOR received: Nov 2, 2022
Citizenship Test Test Invitation: February 9, 2023
Fingerprint Email: 17th Feb, 2023
Fingerprint Done: 20th Feb, 2023
Citizenship Test Taken: March 1st, 2023

After my wife received Citizenship test her online tracker start showing "LOADING.../CHARGEMENT" and doesnt let her login. she changed her password still no luck. anyone in a same situation? and after how long taking test we can expect her oath?
Thank you
this error means oath is just around the corner! for so many people, the tracker stops working once everything (before oath) is complete. a week, 10 days max i think. all the best.

09chanpreet

Mar 3, 2023
this error means oath is just around the corner! for so many people, the tracker stops working once everything (before oath) is complete. a week, 10 days max i think. all the best.
Thank you for your reply. This "Loading...Chargement" is showing before getting the test invite and fingerprints. As my wife just gave her test on march 1st how long does it usually take to get the oath invitation?

linxord

Apr 10, 2013
Thank you for your reply. This "Loading...Chargement" is showing before getting the test invite and fingerprints. As my wife just gave her test on march 1st how long does it usually take to get the oath invitation?
This is an issue that some forum users have seen before. Usual things to try: clear cache for browser, try on another device etc. IF it still does the same, raise a webform under technical issue.

2017CanadaHo!

Nov 18, 2016
Ontario
Category........
Other
This is an issue that some forum users have seen before. Usual things to try: clear cache for browser, try on another device etc. IF it still does the same, raise a webform under technical issue.
none of these steps worked for any one. but the tracker automatically started working once impacted applicants crossed some behind-the-screen stage between passing the test and getting the oath invite. happened with me, with another poster in this group @sdharan21 and many others.

you can search for "chargement" in Canadavisa, you'll find many mentions and even dedicated threads - all saying the same thing.

but once again, I or others who've posted have simply posted our experiences (and what we deduced from the situation), what is the exact cause and how much time it takes for the oath - is anybody's guess!

Reactions: linxord

linxord

Apr 10, 2013
none of these steps worked for any one. but the tracker automatically started working once impacted applicants crossed some behind-the-screen stage between passing the test and getting the oath invite. happened with me, with another poster in this group @sdharan21 and many others.

you can search for "chargement" in Canadavisa, you'll find many mentions and even dedicated threads - all saying the same thing.

but once again, I or others who've posted have simply posted our experiences (and what we deduced from the situation), what is the exact cause and how much time it takes for the oath - is anybody's guess!
Just seeing that there were two kinds of issues like that. One where the in-between oath stage (your case and a few others) and there was another where randomly someone (not even bg complete) had chargement issues. What you said is correct though. It is still good to report these issues for future folks.

Some had found resolution by switching browers, but others had the issue from IRCC end of things, so it didn't matter. The system then eventually fixed itself (magic update)

Last edited:
Reactions: 2017CanadaHo!