+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2022 - Citizenship Applicants

marygbrasil

Star Member
Mar 1, 2023
Hey everyone! I just joined and I wanted to know how long it's been taking to receive an update regarding the test after the application was put in progress by the IRCC? I checked on this application tracker named "Immitracker", and from what Ive been seeing it's taking over 4 months to hear any update..

Sandy.gal

Champion Member
Sep 15, 2022
Category........
Other
So, from yesterday's system wide Ghost update, did anyone see a real update? Does any true status change? (One can hope )
Nope nothing. LPP still in progress. If there was any changes done on the file it won't show up on the tracker immediately. Trackers are 2-3 days delayed for updates to actually show up.

Reactions: bulls23

2017CanadaHo!

Nov 18, 2016
Ontario
Category........
Other
Those are all welcome things, looking forward to updates from this point. I don't have to surrender mine thankfully, but I do have some urgent travel whenever things get there, so I'll be applying soon. I'm thankful that IRCC has picked up their pace.
yeah their passport processing is pretty good. we got ours in around 2 weeks

09chanpreet

Mar 3, 2023
Hello Guys, I am new to this thread. My wife has applied for her citizenship in September end. Here is her timeline.
Office: I don't know how to find which office my wife's application went to.
Type: Paper Application
Application Submitted: Sep 29th, 2022
AOR received: Nov 2, 2022
Citizenship Test Test Invitation: February 9, 2023
Fingerprint Email: 17th Feb, 2023
Fingerprint Done: 20th Feb, 2023
Citizenship Test Taken: March 1st, 2023

After my wife received Citizenship test her online tracker start showing "LOADING.../CHARGEMENT" and doesnt let her login. she changed her password still no luck. anyone in a same situation? and after how long taking test we can expect her oath?
Thank you