IELTS Request
Up front
Med's Done....
16-01-2017
Interview........
not needed
Passport Req..
waiting
I am not able to login into my tracker. It brings me back to the login window (no error message). Anyone else?
the same thing was happening with my tracker as well.. i tried again and again and eventually it worked

Reactions: myra20sharma

Greyson

Jun 12, 2019
My BG is done since Jan 14,
Today I have just got a Ghost update March 02nd.
No any progress, no invitation for the test yet.
anyone has the same ?

2017CanadaHo!

Nov 18, 2016
Ontario
Category........
Other
Not to be careless but when I check the spreadsheet, everyone's LPP changes on one date. Mine has been all over the place lol. There are still things in progress, whoever is working on my file must be doing their proper due diligence. That's the most positive thing I can say about it.

EDIT: Saw a new update.

ECAS: Decision made.
Tracker still shows Prohibitions in progress and nothing on the other.
big congrats!!

Reactions: linxord

2017CanadaHo!

Nov 18, 2016
Ontario
Category........
Other
Not to be careless but when I check the spreadsheet, everyone's LPP changes on one date. Mine has been all over the place lol. There are still things in progress, whoever is working on my file must be doing their proper due diligence. That's the most positive thing I can say about it.

EDIT: Saw a new update.

ECAS: Decision made.
Tracker still shows Prohibitions in progress and nothing on the other.
a matter of some days before your oath invite (hopefully in person, if you want it so), and then you too join the line for EVEN MORE FORMS, PHOTOS n WAITING for the passport and surrendering previous passport....

linxord

Apr 10, 2013
a matter of some days before your oath invite (hopefully in person, if you want it so), and then you too join the line for EVEN MORE FORMS, PHOTOS n WAITING for the passport and surrendering previous passport....
Those are all welcome things, looking forward to updates from this point. I don't have to surrender mine thankfully, but I do have some urgent travel whenever things get there, so I'll be applying soon. I'm thankful that IRCC has picked up their pace.

NzKhn

May 1, 2018
New Brunswick
LANDED..........
17-06-2019
Also got GU yesterday - would like to pretend it's not just a system update :p and also cannot log into the tracker today

Last edited:
Reactions: Sara_3107

myra20sharma

Champion Member
Oct 5, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
30-05-2018
Also got GU yesterday - would like to pretend it's not just a system update :p and also cannot log into the tracker today
If you are coming back to the sign in window, keep hitting sign in and eventually you’ll be able to login.