+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2022 - Citizenship Applicants

linxord

Apr 10, 2013
I hope we all have some good news by end of this week, paper application has two option to check progress so they have relief by seeing change in one of it. Online application has only one choice which makes us more curious and repetitive check for it
We have seen that the tracker lags behind updates by 2-3 days. That is the delay, hopefully we all see some good updates soon!

Sandy.gal

Champion Member
Sep 15, 2022
Category........
Other
Not to be careless but when I check the spreadsheet, everyone's LPP changes on one date. Mine has been all over the place lol. There are still things in progress, whoever is working on my file must be doing their proper due diligence. That's the most positive thing I can say about it.

EDIT: Saw a new update.

ECAS: Decision made.
Tracker still shows Prohibitions in progress and nothing on the other.
Lol I remember your file was one of the most delayed one out of all and now you got all done in less then a month. Congratulations!!

infidel

Dec 17, 2014
So, just a quick update in case it happens to someone else. I finally received the email invitation for the oath ceremony (date is March 9) a couple of days ago, my spouse however did not. We obviously checked the spam/folders etc but no email yet.
Spouse's tracker is still saying scheduled for oath on March 9 as well so it looks like maybe the agent forgot to send the email unfortunately.
So far we emailed the same email that sent me the invitation. fingers crossed they will send invitation to my spouse as well, will call them next week if not... @infidel keep us posted if you can on when you receive your email invitation

looks like they really like to keep us on our toes till the very last minute lol
We got our letters today..all 3 of us

Reactions: amontella

ady_997

Aug 20, 2016
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
23-12-2016
IELTS Request
Up front
Med's Done....
16-01-2017
Interview........
not needed
Passport Req..
waiting
i also got a GU on my profile but nothing on my spouse's tracker. i can't believe it has been over 5 months and BG is still not completed. there should be some consistency or at least share more information if application is stuck somewhere

myra20sharma

Champion Member
Oct 5, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
30-05-2018
I am not able to login into my tracker. It brings me back to the login window (no error message). Anyone else?