Med's Request
21-08-2018
Med's Done....
29-08-2018
Passport Req..
06-03-2019
VISA ISSUED...
27-03-2019
I gave the test on Feb 21, Test was marked completed yesterday. However for my spouse, we requested for oral format of the test as she has low-eyesight and can't take the test onscreen. On Feb 17th they stated that an officer will get in touch, still waiting and test window expires on Mar 14th. All of reminders have gone unanswered. We are waiting and stuck. Any ideas?
Call them. Since it is urgent. 18882422100 I used this number today to reach them.

Reactions: tintin2018

NzKhn

May 1, 2018
New Brunswick
LANDED..........
17-06-2019
Lol. I don't think so unless they have that much of free time to go back and recheck the file.
No, once all is completed u should expect oath email. At least I called today regarding my file & d agent told me just to wait for oath taking. She then confirmed once all steps are marked as completed it means all d requirements were met. No stage will be marked as complete if d agent cannot verify them.
Thank you both :)

Hoping to get an oath date by at least the end of the month

Reactions: myra20sharma

Lambhoney1312

Aug 18, 2022
Hi my test is updated to completed. I see the uodate today March 2nd but the test completed date shown in the tracker is Feb 28th. Could someone please update the spreadsheet ?

Reactions: SK79

Nuug33

Mar 19, 2020
If an interview is requested due to taking the test outside would it be in person or virtual?
I did the citizenship test outside Canada and my interview was Virtual on Teams. very easy basic questions, like did come back to canada, do you work etc..

Reactions: zaid84

Sandy.gal

Champion Member
Sep 15, 2022
Category........
Other
So I called IRCC, curious to find out what is going on with the file after my test was marked completed . Surprisingly first time my call got connected in less then 10 minutes. And they always have same thing to say- Local office will contact you for next steps. :confused:

myra20sharma

Champion Member
Oct 5, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
30-05-2018
So I called IRCC, curious to find out what is going on with the file after my test was marked completed . Surprisingly first time my call got connected in less then 10 minutes. And they always have same thing to say- Local office will contact you for next steps. :confused:
Do they not have any contact #/email of the local office?

Sandy.gal

Champion Member
Sep 15, 2022
Category........
Other
Do they not have any contact #/email of the local office?
contact email is the same from where you got your test invite. I don't want to email the local office coz I am sure either they won't respond or will just say that the processing times are 24 months. But yeah they won't give the contact number even if they have that information.

linxord

Apr 10, 2013
New update.

FP Received: Feb 27
Background check complete: Feb 28
Language skills complete: Feb 28
Prohibitions: In Progress
Ceremony: Not started
Not to be careless but when I check the spreadsheet, everyone's LPP changes on one date. Mine has been all over the place lol. There are still things in progress, whoever is working on my file must be doing their proper due diligence. That's the most positive thing I can say about it.

EDIT: Saw a new update.

ECAS: Decision made.
Tracker still shows Prohibitions in progress and nothing on the other.

Divank

Oct 14, 2022
I hope we all have some good news by end of this week, paper application has two option to check progress so they have relief by seeing change in one of it. Online application has only one choice which makes us more curious and repetitive check for it

Reactions: ngozifat