+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2022 - Citizenship Applicants

RefugeeHelp1

May 23, 2019
Category........
Other
I have a question. how did u calculate your physical presence. We count the days after COPR. full day. what about after positive decision half day. How about the time before positive decision. I am super confused how to calculate. Also my hearing was in August and i got NOD in december. So how can i calculate.
Here is a copy of mine that I submitted for my citizenship.

Your time as a visitor (or a Refugee claimant, will not matter)
So I only put the time I was a protected person (You are considered protected after your positive hearing)
And then after you get your COPR.

I hope this helps if not LMK i will explain you better, or you can drop all your dates in here and i will calculate for you :p

lionca

Sep 17, 2022
Randomly signed onto the tracker being like, why is it taking so long for the test invite? Expected to see nothing but there it was. 2 new updates, one saying the citizen test status had been updated to in progress on Feb 24th and the other saying my test window is from March 3rd to March 23rd. Still waiting on the email though.

Edit: Received the email at 1 pm today.

Last edited:

Sandy.gal

Champion Member
Sep 15, 2022
Category........
Other
Randomly signed onto the tracker being like, why is it taking so long for the test invite? Expected to see nothing but there it was. 2 new updates, one saying the citizen test status had been updated to in progress on Feb 24th and the other saying my test window is from March 3rd to March 23rd. Still waiting on the email though.
You can still take the test within the test window. Email normally comes when you are closer to the test window.

myra20sharma

Champion Member
Oct 5, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
30-05-2018
Submitted Sept 9
AOR Sept 13
BG complete Jan 9
Test invite Jan 16
Took test Jan 23
Test completed Jan 27
LPP complete Feb 17
Oath update in tracker Feb 24
Oath date Mar 28
I am really sorry to jump into the ongoing conversation. Online or paper application? And which office?