+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2022 - Citizenship Applicants

2017CanadaHo!

Nov 18, 2016
Ontario
Category........
Other
Guys I am actually shaking!!!! just been scheduled for Oath ceremony on March 9! Update was on Feb 15 but reflected on the tracker just today. To the ones that did the oath, from experience, when do they send the email with the invitation just so I know when to expect? And wishing everyone waiting best of luck and a speedy processing!
congrats!! weren't you dying to give this update?!

your oath email will be there today / Mon (if they're working). this was the gap after which i received the actual email. till then i was just satisfying myself with tracker update/

Reactions: amontella

amontella

Star Member
Sep 5, 2016
congrats!! weren't you dying to give this update?!

your oath email will be there today / Mon (if they're working). this was the gap after which i received the actual email. till then i was just satisfying myself with tracker update/
Thank you! Yeah it's been a rush of emotions, got a little teary eyed I must admit. ;)

• Love
Reactions: 2017CanadaHo!

zaid84

Star Member
Aug 7, 2013
I called the IRCC today because my online tracker was having problem and I asked the agent which office is processing my file. She said scarborough
My BG was completed 9th Feb and i also didnot recive the test email yet.

Can you please tel me when did you call IRCC and what options did you chose to reach them (phone options)

Reactions: Greyson

lsingh56

Star Member
Apr 21, 2020
My BG was completed 9th Feb and i also didnot recive the test email yet.

Can you please tel me when did you call IRCC and what options did you chose to reach them (phone options)
so I searched on goggle map ircc office and whatever number popped up I clicked on. then I just chose the option for citizenship.. here is the number I used 1 888 242 2100

B. B.

Sep 11, 2018
Guys I am actually shaking!!!! just been scheduled for Oath ceremony on March 9! Update was on Feb 15 but reflected on the tracker just today. To the ones that did the oath, from experience, when do they send the email with the invitation just so I know when to expect? And wishing everyone waiting best of luck and a speedy processing!
Congrats, whats ur timeline and office?

amontella

Star Member
Sep 5, 2016
Congrats, whats ur timeline and office?
Thanks! Below is my full timeline:
Office: Vancouver
App delivered: Sep 01
AOR: Sep 08
BG Completed: Dec 16
Test invite: Jan 14
Test marked as complete: Jan 31
LPP: Feb 7
DM: Feb 7
Oath update on tracker: Feb 15
Oath: March 09
Didn't receive email yet but I suppose / hope this is normal behaviour, will update further if I receive it. :)

infidel

Dec 17, 2014
Application Type: Paper
Physical Presence Days: 1,756
No of Applicants: 3 (2 Adult + 1 Child)
Application sent: Sept 06 , 2022
Application delivered: Sep 09, 2022
AOR: Sep 20, 2022
In Progress: Sep 21, 2022
Background complete: Dec 21 2022
Test Invite: Jan 12, 2023
Test Complete: Jan 24, 2023 (20/20)
LPP Complete: Feb 15, 2023
Decision Made: ?
Office: ?
Oath Letter: TBD
Oath ceremony: TBD

Find my update above. How do i know if Decision is made and what my Office is? Also what are the timelines from here?

everydaydealer

Oct 31, 2017
Please update the tracker. My family update as follows. Tracker was updated only on Feb 16th and now only im seeing the following updates.

BG Completed Jan 20
Test Jan 27 (supposed to be)
Test Taken on Feb 13 and marked complete on 14th

tintin2018

Star Member
Oct 6, 2018
Received test invite on Feb 16 - Test window is Feb 21 to March 14th. As my spouse needs accommodations (oral test format), we sent a note to the office and they responded that an officer will get in touch. I'm taking test on Feb 21st.

2 questions:

1. Those who are getting Oath invites - Are they in-person events now?
2. Do we get to know the processing office from test invite email ID?

Sandy.gal

Champion Member
Sep 15, 2022
Category........
Other
Received test invite on Feb 16 - Test window is Feb 21 to March 14th. As my spouse needs accommodations (oral test format), we sent a note to the office and they responded that an officer will get in touch. I'm taking test on Feb 21st.

2 questions:

1. Depends on the office. Could be either.
2. What email address you got the test invite from?

shiremag

Champion Member
Jun 14, 2022

2 questions:

When was your BG complete?

1. Both are happening. However, Vancouver is mostly virtual
2. Post your test invite e-mail ID here... If it is West E App - It's Vancouver