+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2022 - Citizenship Applicants

Sandy.gal

Champion Member
Sep 15, 2022
Category........
Other
Appreciate - thanks for the info! However, PR card doesn't really have signature. Is that ok?
That is fine. It's either PR card or a photo id with your signature. I used Pr card. Test already marked completed.

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
Just align your PR card in the box that shows up on the screen. Make sure your face doesn't show up when taking photo of your id. Your hands or fingers may show in the box and that is fine. It won't be picture perfect but try to click a picture that is close enough to being clear. You can try multiple times. Second page will be you taking your own picture.

I was so anxious that I accidentally clicked my own picture in the ID section:D but soon realized and fixed it before starting the test.
More than the test this photo taking activity freaks you out :D

sdharan21

Star Member
Aug 14, 2022
@sdharan21 any update about your virtual rescheduling?

PS - unlike what their letter says, where we took the oath in person, there were SO MANY guests, most to watch the ceremony, others to handle kids or applicants who needed assistance.
Nothing yet. I just attended job interview too in which having a Canadian citizenship be advantageous. Sent them a few emails now . Nothing positive yet except saying the will reschedule for a virtual one.

So annoying, if i knew that this was going to be the case I would have just made it yesterday with my son. Husband could have taken him out if he was uncomfy !

Congratulation by the way on becoming a Canadian Citizen :)

Reactions: 2017CanadaHo!

canaco2023

Feb 7, 2023
Hello, I received an email on jan 11th 2023 requesting fingerprints. Went to the RCMP office to have them taken but they said they were not authorized to send them so they would send them to me instead. I just received the fingerprints. Where do I have to send them and do I have to write the case number in the envelope?

gaurangnshah

Star Member
Nov 21, 2015
no update to the case so far after 11the December on background complete. is it just me, as I see some people getting their citizenship as well.

Gurindar

Champion Member
Jul 24, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
03-12-2014
Hello, I received an email on jan 11th 2023 requesting fingerprints. Went to the RCMP office to have them taken but they said they were not authorized to send them so they would send them to me instead. I just received the fingerprints. Where do I have to send them and do I have to write the case number in the envelope?
Not sure why they said they are not authorized where RCMP accredited agencies do send it to them and they forward it to the IRCC address , you would see the address in the PDF attached on the email you received the fingerprints request .

shiremag

Champion Member
Jun 14, 2022
Make sure you don't open the envelope and send it directly to the address on the FP request PDF... Use Canada Post with tracking so you know when it gets delivered

Cpwr

Dec 29, 2020
GTA
how long it does approximately take for language skills and physical presence status to be updated after in progress ?

linxord

Apr 10, 2013
Still no update for me, so today I requested ATIP from CBSA regarding background check and any notes.
Hopeful that either it arrives or the process moves along soon.

Sandy.gal

Champion Member
Sep 15, 2022
Category........
Other
how long it does approximately take for language skills and physical presence status to be updated after in progress ?
Hard to predict. All depends on your luck my friend. But this I for sure know that these 3 gets marked completed at the same time.

Reactions: Cpwr