Oct 5, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
30-05-2018
How to prepare for the exam
1. Give the “Discover Canada” a good reading. I read it twice. I would also read the text under and around pictures. Every word in the book.
2. Practice tests as many as you can till you feel confident. You’ll find ample tests on google and/or YouTube.

theworldstraveler77

Jan 29, 2023
Hello Everyone,

I need feedbacks from the successful applications please.

Was wondering, if anyone of you here who has passport stamps in UAE & Oman? Did you translate the stamps of those countries? There's an English date on it and you would be able to distinguish from the stamps the country and date. I'm just not sure if I still need to translate them. Would really appreciate your insights.

Thank you in advance.

amontella

Star Member
Sep 5, 2016
Hello Everyone,

Was wondering, if anyone of you here who has passport stamps in UAE & Oman? Did you translate the stamps of those countries? There's an English date on it and you would be able to distinguish from the stamps the country and date. I'm just not sure if I still need to translate them. Would really appreciate your insights.

Thank you in advance.
I did translate an Oman stamp yep and had no issues with my application

Sandy.gal

Champion Member
Sep 15, 2022
Category........
Other
Hello Everyone,

Thank you in advance.
I got stamps from Dubai. Dint got it translated or anything.

adigautam

Jan 3, 2016
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-12-2015
Doc's Request.
28-03-2017
Nomination.....
08-05-2017
AOR Received.
15-02-2017
IELTS Request
Awaiting
File Transfer...
Awaiting
Med's Request
Awaiting
Med's Done....
Awaiting
Interview........
Awaiting
Passport Req..
Awaiting
VISA ISSUED...
Awaiting
LANDED..........
Awaiting
Guys, my test window is Feb 3rd to Feb 23rd, my concern is, we will be traveling outside Canada for most of March. With the current trend, I am seeing people on an average are getting their oath ceremony invite in about a month. I am concerned what if we receive the oath ceremony while we are still outside Canada.

@azamat277 - Did you receive your oath ceremony invite yet?

2017CanadaHo!

Nov 18, 2016
Ontario
Category........
Other
Guys, my test window is Feb 3rd to Feb 23rd, my concern is, we will be traveling outside Canada for most of March. With the current trend, I am seeing people on an average are getting their oath ceremony invite in about a month. I am concerned what if we receive the oath ceremony while we are still outside Canada.

@azamat277 - Did you receive your oath ceremony invite yet?
there are options given in the instruction letter we received for the oath ceremony - for those who can't attend. reasons have to be convincing. based on the circumstances, IRCC gives a revised date.

Reactions: adigautam

dalal.ganesh

Star Member
Apr 1, 2018
BG completed on 23rd Jan (updated on tracker on 25th Jan), got test invite today 2nd Feb in tracker. Test window 6th to 26th Feb.
Yet to receive email (not worried).