+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2022 - Citizenship Applicants

Sandy.gal

Champion Member
Sep 15, 2022
Category........
Other
yes an email comes with the attachment - it has your appl no, UCI no and detailed instructions. i received it during the day when tracker was updated.
Interesting I dint get anything. I guess I can still give the test even if I don't have email?

2017CanadaHo!

Nov 18, 2016
Ontario
Category........
Other
Interesting I dint get anything. I guess I can still give the test even if I don't have email?
absolutely you can. all that info is there with you anyway. and the instructions will be repeated on the test invite link. i don't have the starting page link (it has been posted in this group a few days ago, or else you can google it).

Sandy.gal

Champion Member
Sep 15, 2022
Category........
Other
absolutely you can. all that info is there with you anyway. and the instructions will be repeated on the test invite link. i don't have the starting page link (it has been posted in this group a few days ago, or else you can google it).
Perfect! Thank you so much. I hope I pass lol

Reactions: 2017CanadaHo!

2017CanadaHo!

Nov 18, 2016
Ontario
Category........
Other
Perfect! Thank you so much. I hope I pass lol
all the best. as i had mentioned it separately too, if you are 70-80% ready, go ahead. full score will not get you a scholarship, special voting rights or pension!! the longer you make it, the longer you will have to retain these dates n names in your brain!

here's the test link so you don't have to fret over not getting the invite email
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/canadian-citizenship/become-canadian-citizen/citizenship-test/online.html

Sandy.gal

Champion Member
Sep 15, 2022
Category........
Other

sandy1977

Star Member
May 31, 2013

sandy1977

Star Member
May 31, 2013
If you are planning to do online test, make sure that antivirus is uninstalled. For me antivirus pop up came on RHS bottom of screen and test algorithm asked me weather you have opened new window. i said No.
But my application went for review and delayed the process by one month

Sandy.gal

Champion Member
Sep 15, 2022
Category........
Other
If you are planning to do online test, make sure that antivirus is uninstalled. For me antivirus pop up came on RHS bottom of screen and test algorithm asked me weather you have opened new window. i said No.
But my application went for review and delayed the process by one month
Thanks for the heads up!!

2017CanadaHo!

Nov 18, 2016
Ontario
Category........
Other
How did you study for the exam, how was teh exam..I find book is difficult to remember the dates
exam will never be the same as the practice tests we all use (apnatoronto.com, richmond hill library etc.) but yes you get good familiarity with these practice tests. i personally found this faster/easier than reading the study guide. as for dates or names, try to find some "patterns" in the numbers or names in connection with the question, so as to create some recall value for the qn answer combination. like in my practice tests, there was some qn about some battle in June of some year, and its answer was JUNO beach. etc.