+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2022 - Citizenship Applicants

2017CanadaHo!

Nov 18, 2016
Ontario
Category........
Other
I think you are looking for me I have an AOR of November 1, there was a ghost update on November 29 but NO GU for my spouse. Later on December 16, my spouse got GU and NOT me.
my "like" for your message is only to acknowledge it, and not that i'm liking your situation!! :) let's hope there's movement n clarity for us all soon

SHRIK

Jun 11, 2018
Guys,
Wondering some1 here would help me understand what's the reason for my delayed AOR. Details below.
Is there something I can do to expedite things after the holidays?

Type: Online application
Physical Presence Days: 1258
Application: Single
Application sent: 1-Sep-2022
Delivered: 2-Sep-2022
AOR: Waiting for it :(

hope2018

Champion Member
Mar 14, 2018
Guys,
Wondering some1 here would help me understand what's the reason for my delayed AOR. Details below.

Your best bet is to call and check, might have sent it to a wrong email id. You wouldn’t get to know in such a case unless you call them.

shiremag

Champion Member
Jun 14, 2022
Guys,

Search your spam and deleted items directory for emails ending in "cic.gc.ca". If you haven't received anything communication from IRCC, log in to the online application portal and see if your application is returned for some reason...

If none of the above works, I would recommend calling IRCC to check what is going on...

ady_997

Aug 20, 2016
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
23-12-2016
IELTS Request
Up front
Med's Done....
16-01-2017
Interview........
not needed
Passport Req..
waiting
i also see GU dec 16 in our profiles. but nothing actually changed

jojee2k6

Sep 6, 2016
Great news! Background verification completed for both myself and my spouse, date: Dec 16th. Looks like a lot happened on that date for many people! Happy holidays to all!
Congrats, yet I highly doubt it was related to that GU, rather this progress was just due time-wise or trend wise as Sept folks are receiving test invites or BG complete this week. Moroever IRCC upon call confirmed me twice its merely a system update reflected upon almost all applicants, having said that happy for you! Good luck for test after holidays, dive in discovering CA and happy holidays, we Oct applicants can start see such updates in late Jan or early Feb, all fingers crossed!

Reactions: smaalam

myra20sharma

Champion Member
Oct 5, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
30-05-2018
Nothing changed after the Dec 16th GU. :(
Background still says 'In Prog'.

isitmeyourelookingfor

Oct 7, 2022
Just curious, my application tracker shows '1 New Update' - Last Updated Dec 17th. However, none of the status' changed from the "Details of your application status" options, they all still show "In Progress". Is this the Ghost Update?

Reactions: SK79