+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2022 - Citizenship Applicants

Sandy.gal

Champion Member
Sep 15, 2022
Category........
Other
Probably and every time mess up something for linxord lol.
I think things are still recovering from the gap in between because of the storms. They are still catching up, they had AORs down quick but are lagging again. I'm hoping we will see some good activity this month and before holidays.
Ya I see august people getting test invites in this month

lcpng

Star Member
Sep 30, 2022
Some minutes after getting the AOR I got an email requesting explanation of a gap between my passports (it was only 22 days and during the pandemic). So, take that into account and add your letter of explanation before they request it! (I just submitted one via a link they gave me). Hopefully that works and they don't ask for anything else to prove it.
I have the same case, did they ask anything else after you submitted your explanation?

B. B.

Sep 11, 2018
Hi Guys,
I got AOR yesterday morning around 7:00 AM, tried today to register on the tracker "Register for your status tracker (cic.gc.ca) "

but it gave me this error
Incorrect or invalid information. Review and make sure it matches the information submitted on the Use of a Representative [IMM 5476] form or the Authority to Release Personal Information to a Designated Individual [IMM 5475] form. If you can’t create an account, it may be because your client’s application is not in our system yet.

is this the correct tracker? iam using application ID which included on the AOR

Reactions: Ranash

myra20sharma

Champion Member
Oct 5, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
30-05-2018
Hi Guys,
I got AOR yesterday morning around 7:00 AM, tried today to register on the tracker "Register for your status tracker (cic.gc.ca) "

but it gave me this error
Incorrect or invalid information. Review and make sure it matches the information submitted on the Use of a Representative [IMM 5476] form or the Authority to Release Personal Information to a Designated Individual [IMM 5475] form. If you can’t create an account, it may be because your client’s application is not in our system yet.

is this the correct tracker? iam using application ID which included on the AOR
The link activates in 24-72 hours, generally speaking. I would wait another day. :)

myra20sharma

Champion Member
Oct 5, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
30-05-2018
Okay will wait for another one, but is the link correct? i applied for Paper not online
Yes that is the link.
My AOR came on Nov 1st and I was able to register on Nov 3rd.

2017CanadaHo!

Nov 18, 2016
Ontario
Category........
Other
Probably and every time mess up something for linxord lol.
I think things are still recovering from the gap in between because of the storms. They are still catching up, they had AORs down quick but are lagging again. I'm hoping we will see some good activity this month and before holidays.
LOL on the first sentence....

2017CanadaHo!

Nov 18, 2016
Ontario
Category........
Other
Ya I see august people getting test invites in this month
i see a lot of March folks completing BG or test-invite stage in November, then some of August too seeing this happen.
i also see a trend in previous 4 - 5 months: every month has had SOME applications move to the next stage in Oct/Nov, but MOST still sitting at the AOR stage. feeling like IRCC is distributing its efforts amongst all months instead of going FIFO/LIFO. maybe that's why each month has only around one in five applications move beyond AOR but 4 out of 5 sitting at AOR only.

views.....?

jjll88

Apr 19, 2022
Hello,
I've noticed that a couple of you have had issues with creating the account for the new tracker, it's been about a week since I received my AOR and I haven't been able to create an account as it keeps giving me the error:
"Incorrect or invalid information. Review and make sure it matches the information submitted on the Use of a Representative [IMM 5476] form or the Authority to Release Personal Information to a Designated Individual [IMM 5475] form. If you can’t create an account, it may be because your client’s application is not in our system yet."
I'm able to log in to the old tracker and only saw the update that they received my application and the one that they sent me the AOR, would anyone know if the new tracker is available once the application is sent to the office that will be handling your case? (IDK, I'm assuming that could be a reason why some of us can't create an account) Anyhow, if anyone knows how many days we should wait, or any info will be appreciated. Thank you and crossing all my fingers that our applications take full speed prior holiday season.

Last edited:

ady_997

Aug 20, 2016
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
23-12-2016
IELTS Request
Up front
Med's Done....
16-01-2017
Interview........
not needed
Passport Req..
waiting
Hi Guys. I have a question. If there is any update after AOR, do we get an email or we have to keep logging in to check the status?

linxord

Apr 10, 2013
Hello,
I've noticed that a couple of you have had issues with creating the account for the new tracker, it's been about a week since I received my AOR and I haven't been able to create an account as it keeps giving me the error:
"Incorrect or invalid information. Review and make sure it matches the information submitted on the Use of a Representative [IMM 5476] form or the Authority to Release Personal Information to a Designated Individual [IMM 5475] form. If you can’t create an account, it may be because your client’s application is not in our system yet."
I'm able to log in to the old tracker and only saw the update that they received my application and the one that they sent me the AOR, would anyone know if the new tracker is available once the application is sent to the office that will be handling your case? (IDK, I'm assuming that could be a reason why some of us can't create an account) Anyhow, if anyone knows how many days we should wait, or any info will be appreciated. Thank you and crossing all my fingers that our applications take full speed prior holiday season.
I'm in a similar situation, ecas works but the new tracker doesn't. same error message.

• Sad
Reactions: jjll88

B. B.

Sep 11, 2018
i was able to register today on the tracker (got AOR on 7th of Nov.) but on tracker its showing application filled on 24th October. everything except ceremony and test showing in progress.
@admin please update the excel sheet

Last edited:
Reactions: Ranash

myra20sharma

Champion Member
Oct 5, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
30-05-2018
i was able to register today on the tracker (got AOR on 7th of Nov.) but on tracker its showing application filled on 24th October. everything except ceremony and test showing in progress.
@admin please update the excel sheet
yeah my date is off too. I got the AOR on Nov. 1st and my Application Filed date is Oct. 18th. My understanding is that, that is the day they opened our envelopes (if it's paper file). I could be wrong though. :)

gehaif

Star Member
Sep 16, 2019
Citizenship application status:
Type: Online
Submitted: Sep 01, 2022
UP Request sent: Sep 02, 2022
AOR: Sep 06, 2022
In Progress: Sep 07. 2022
UP Gen Response: Oct 03, 2022
Ghost update: Oct 28, 2022
Ghost update: Nov 01, 2022