File Transfer...
29-03-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
04-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-06-2016
Guys I am so discouraged refreshing my email everyday all day waiting for this AOR. Applied online sept 14 and nothing still (it’s on the tracker). I keep logging into the citizenship application portal just to make sure the email didn’t get lost and it confirms every time AOR not sent yet.

I know there is nothing to do but wait but it’s so frustrating :( fingers crossed it comes this week and then I can relax a bit

sarwarhasnat

Sep 16, 2022
Hi everyone, I received my AoR on Oct 17, which is almost 20 days now. However I am still unable to create a tracker account and view the status of my application. Whenever I try to create the account and put my UCI & application number, it gives an error. Is there anything I can do?

Trump sucks. Period.

Star Member
Oct 5, 2022
Hi everyone, I received my AoR on Oct 17, which is almost 20 days now. However I am still unable to create a tracker account and view the status of my application. Whenever I try to create the account and put my UCI & application number, it gives an error. Is there anything I can do?
Yeah, me and @linxord have that same issue, it's annoying. We've put in webform tickets to get it resolved, but I haven't had any response.. you could maybe also put in a ticket there, might escalate if there's more cases.

Sandy.gal

Champion Member
Sep 15, 2022
Category........
Other
Hello peeps!! Just a quick question to ask. It's actually for my friend who failed her test twice and now I am guessing she will be invited for an oral test. Does anybody know if the oral test are easy or not? She is just curious to know.
Just reasking my question!!

sarwarhasnat

Sep 16, 2022
Yeah, me and @linxord have that same issue, it's annoying. We've put in webform tickets to get it resolved, but I haven't had any response.. you could maybe also put in a ticket there, might escalate if there's more cases.
What is the link through which I can put webform tickets? Does it get resolved eventually? Is there any way to call these folks for technical support?

Sandy.gal

Champion Member
Sep 15, 2022
Category........
Other
Not many people in such situation have recently shared there experience in this forum. Go through the last two answers in the below thread, might help your friend get some answers. Looks like a tough situation to be in. Best of luck to her.

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/citizenship-hearing.672404/#post-8411286
Ok cool thank you. Her panic button is on right now so this link should help her. Gosh!! This makes me nervous too when my times come.

linxord

Apr 10, 2013
No luck here yet. I've seen a few people that can't create accounts just like us. Something is wrong with the system. No reply from the new webform that I put in. Hoping a reply next week!

Sandy.gal

Champion Member
Sep 15, 2022
Category........
Other
No luck here yet. I've seen a few people that can't create accounts just like us. Something is wrong with the system. No reply from the new webform that I put in. Hoping a reply next week!
Wow you are having a real hard luck in this. Did you try calling them.

Trump sucks. Period.

Star Member
Oct 5, 2022
What is the link through which I can put webform tickets? Does it get resolved eventually? Is there any way to call these folks for technical support?
There's two:

Old one: https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx
New one: https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/web-form.asp?v2

I used the new one but didn't hear anything back. However, I went through "Update or ask about your application" -> "Other" (that route doesn't seem to let you put in the C00******* application number format though).

Thinking now I might go through the "Report a technical problem" route, at least that way I can upload some screenshots. Was looking with the browser inspector and it seems like this issue is happening because this "get-email" request is returning false. I think either our UCI/application number combinations don't have an entry in whatever database table that request is querying, or there's some other problem with the request.

Some people in this thread have suggested workarounds to try, like clearing browser cache and using an incognito/private tab, or trying to input uci/app number in the forgot password link, but those didn't work for me.

Reactions: linxord

jojee2k6

Sep 6, 2016
In other good news July and Aug 2022 people are seeing BG completed for some, we are next!
Hope the trend remain for paper applicants, yet Oct paper applicants' AORs have been delayed (5th week and no AOR yet), Aug and Sept paper applicants generally were receiving AORs in 1-3 weeks. On the contrary, OCT online applicants received AORs way quicker. Perhaps post fiona backlog of Sept folks. Lets see! I'm quite hopeful that trend remain same. Fingers crossed!

V3n0m

Star Member
Jul 5, 2014
Guys I am so discouraged refreshing my email everyday all day waiting for this AOR. Applied online sept 14 and nothing still (it’s on the tracker). I keep logging into the citizenship application portal just to make sure the email didn’t get lost and it confirms every time AOR not sent yet.

I know there is nothing to do but wait but it’s so frustrating :( fingers crossed it comes this week and then I can relax a bit
I applied online on September 8th and received AOR on 28th October. Keep your hopes high as long as you have double check your application before submitting and made no errors you will get AOR.

SK79

Star Member
Aug 28, 2022
I'm trying to call them for kids AOR not received, Is there any phone number they answer ?