+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2022 - Citizenship Applicants

everydaydealer

Oct 31, 2017
Please update tracker. Like others, my family got AOR too (both wife and Kid) Nov 1. Like other mentioned my wife address also very very old. (PR card one) Not able to create account in tracker yet . I guess need to wait for 24 hours or so
I see in progress in Tracker. Please update the excel sheet.

Also, it shows application filed on October 18 2022. Though i got AOR email only on November 1st. All are in progress

Trump sucks. Period.

Star Member
Oct 5, 2022
Follow these steps if you are unable to register follow the workaround. This worked for me and my Wife.

1) Open this link https://tracker-suivi.apps.cic.gc.ca/en/forgot
2) Enter your UCI and Application number.
3) It will send reset code to your email.
4) enter that code and create new 14 digit password.
5) Now it will allow you to login with UCI and new password.

This should work for people who have submitted application online. Can someone please confirm who submitted paper application.
I tried this but unfortunately it didn't work, my application was online. I get the same error message that I get when trying to register.

SK79

Star Member
Aug 28, 2022
Hey guys, after 5 days of my AOR I didn't receive kids AOR, you think I should call them or just follow my application process and no need to kids AOR at this time?

Last edited:

adigautam

Jan 3, 2016
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-12-2015
Doc's Request.
28-03-2017
Nomination.....
08-05-2017
AOR Received.
15-02-2017
IELTS Request
Awaiting
File Transfer...
Awaiting
Med's Request
Awaiting
Med's Done....
Awaiting
Interview........
Awaiting
Passport Req..
Awaiting
VISA ISSUED...
Awaiting
LANDED..........
Awaiting
Hey guys, after 5 days of my AOR I didn't receive kids AOR, you think I should call them or just follow my application process and no need to kids AOR at this time?
I would have called them by now, as everyone said, including in my case, we all did receive the AOR for the kids, so as you have not yet received it, I feel it is better to call and get some answers.

Reactions: SK79

tintin2018

Star Member
Oct 6, 2018
Can someone pls update tracker with my details:

Type: Family (2 ppl, Adults), Online
No. of days in Canada: 1115
Applied: Sep 20th
AOR received (for both): Oct 28th
Able to login to tracker: Nov 2nd
Current status: In Progress

Reactions: myra20sharma

Sandy.gal

Champion Member
Sep 15, 2022
Category........
Other
Hello peeps!! Just a quick question to ask. It's actually for my friend who failed her test twice and now I am guessing she will be invited for an oral test. Does anybody know if the oral test are easy or not? She is just curious to know.

SK79

Star Member
Aug 28, 2022
I would have called them by now, as everyone said, including in my case, we all did receive the AOR for the kids, so as you have not yet received it, I feel it is better to call and get some answers.
Thanks. What is their phone number of citizenship section ? I couldn't find