+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2022 - Citizenship Applicants

linxord

Apr 10, 2013
Yes thats why i think that 15th or 16th when they mention that, its the start day of the week, so if they mention they are working on 16th Sep. week, this mean from 16th to 22nd , thats my understanding.
It is all speculation of course, they have had the last day of the week as "the week of" date as well, which wouldn't make sense at all if it was "the first day" :)

They are just behind on sending Aug/Sept/Oct AORs. I do see a lot of online apps getting them recently.

also if you check the new tracker website for citizenship apps: Canada citizenship tracker / Suivi de la citoyenneté canadienne (cic.gc.ca)
It says the week of Aug 8.

smaalam

Oct 13, 2022
my friend, i completely disagree with your statement "folks to re-register their accounts. If that is the case then all applications will be delayed."

this website is nothing but a dumb tracker, it is not the core system on which our applications' data sits. what "update issue" are you referring to anyway?? we didn't have to re-input our entire application data, but simply get our passwords reset!! this is just like saying, i open my room's window to watch sunrise every morning; because i couldn't open my room's window today, it must be dark outside.

in any case, that won't cause ALL applications (or any application) to be delayed; we must understand the manner in which our applications are processed. it is not one named person who handles all stages of our file end-to-end, but it travels to different departments. once we have our AOR, some next department would have taken over our application.

in stuff with such high stakes such as a citizenship application, anxiety & fear are natural human reactions, but it is highly discouraged that we spread such fears & anxiety please.
True, its just a tracker, but was wondering why would they force account registration on all the earlier accounts when they could have migrated them.

2017CanadaHo!

Nov 18, 2016
Ontario
Category........
Other
True, its just a tracker, but was wondering why would they force account registration on all the earlier accounts when they could have migrated them.
yeah, guessing, so they were migrating to a newer platform / OS version or whatever, and either forgot to tell those registered that they will have to reset their PW or they just didn't know about this (that credentials data will transfer, passwords will not) till the cutover happened!! typical of IT migrations not assessed completely.

Reactions: smaalam

B. B.

Sep 11, 2018
It is all speculation of course, they have had the last day of the week as "the week of" date as well, which wouldn't make sense at all if it was "the first day" :)

They are just behind on sending Aug/Sept/Oct AORs. I do see a lot of online apps getting them recently.

also if you check the new tracker website for citizenship apps: Canada citizenship tracker / Suivi de la citoyenneté canadienne (cic.gc.ca)
It says the week of Aug 8.
but why on this tracker they mention August 8th, while in the other page showing Sep. 16th?
from Canada Vida tracker, i can see that almost 90% from August people got their AOR already.

linxord

Apr 10, 2013
but why on this tracker they mention August 8th, while in the other page showing Sep. 16th?
from Canada Vida tracker, i can see that almost 90% from August people got their AOR already.
We have to remember that our data set for people is very very small compared to the number of applications out there. It gives us an idea of what's going on but is in no way a complete picture. Thousands of applications in August across, while we have a few people (data points) to compare.

SK79

Star Member
Aug 28, 2022
That's so frustrating after quick AORs for previous month's now we see no AOR coming These Days.

xuan

Star Member
Nov 27, 2018
I received another email "
Follow the progress of your citizenship grant application
"
similar to the email i received after my AOR.

don't know why they are spamming me with those emails.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: smaalam and SK79

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
We have to remember that our data set for people is very very small compared to the number of applications out there. It gives us an idea of what's going on but is in no way a complete picture. Thousands of applications in August across, while we have a few people (data points) to compare.
But looks like online applicants are receiving AOR and paper ones are on standby.

smaalam

Oct 13, 2022
I received another email "
Follow the progress of your citizenship grant application
"
similar to the email i received after my AOR.

don't know why they are spamming me with those emails.
Yes they sent the email today at Noon Mountain Time to all the people who were issued AOR for the week of Sep 12, 2022.