Oct 5, 2022
Type: Online application
Physical Presence Days: 1658
Application: Single
Application sent: Sep 30, 2022
Delivered: Sept 30, 2022
AOR: Pending
AOR: Oct 17th 2022

Tracker reg (https://tracker-suivi.apps.cic.gc.ca/en/register) not working yet but I know it takes a day or two so will try later - btw the "In process ecas" column name isn't fully accurate now if we're using this new tracker more these days..?

shiremag

Champion Member
Jun 14, 2022
AOR: Oct 17th 2022

Tracker reg (https://tracker-suivi.apps.cic.gc.ca/en/register) not working yet but I know it takes a day or two so will try later - btw the "In process ecas" column name isn't fully accurate now if we're using this new tracker more these days..?
It should take a couple of days to register... keep trying
Yes, "ECAS" works only for paper applications and "In Process" and "Decision Made" are legacy columns. Your application should show that it is in progress once you are able to login to the tracker. Also, completion of Language, Prohibitions, and Physical Presence is equivalent to "Decision made"

smaalam

Oct 13, 2022
Hello Folks I just accessed this forum here are the details of my application

Type: Paper based application
Physical Presence Days: 1,118
Application: Single (1 adult)
Application sent: Sept 12
Delivered: Sept 15
AOR: Oct 11

Reactions: myra20sharma

linxord

Apr 10, 2013
Edit: Update: They are now processing AORs for the week of Sept 16 (11-17). I was looking at the wrong month.

Last edited:

SK79

Star Member
Aug 28, 2022
They are continuing september applications slower because now they put time for missed AORs of August.

SK79

Star Member
Aug 28, 2022
There are some applicants from August and first days of September still waiting for AOR. It looks they put more time to increase speed of giving AOR to August and first days of September applications.

Reactions: linxord

smaalam

Oct 13, 2022
Hi All,
Just a quick thing, I was wondering whether it is possible that they merged all the applications (physical as well as paper based into a single portal / stream).
I remember there was an update issue on the portal which required all the folks to re-register their accounts. If that is the case then all applications will be delayed.
Funny Trivia is that the IRCC website still says that Online Applications are still in their test phase at the moment and that they will continue to make more people eligible for online
(Source: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/canadian-citizenship/become-canadian-citizen/apply.html#online)

Regards

2017CanadaHo!

Nov 18, 2016
Ontario
Category........
Other
Hi All,
Just a quick thing, I was wondering whether it is possible that they merged all the applications (physical as well as paper based into a single portal / stream).
I remember there was an update issue on the portal which required all the folks to re-register their accounts. If that is the case then all applications will be delayed.
Funny Trivia is that the IRCC website still says that Online Applications are still in their test phase at the moment and that they will continue to make more people eligible for online
(Source: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/canadian-citizenship/become-canadian-citizen/apply.html#online)

Regards
my friend, i completely disagree with your statement "folks to re-register their accounts. If that is the case then all applications will be delayed."

this website is nothing but a dumb tracker, it is not the core system on which our applications' data sits. what "update issue" are you referring to anyway?? we didn't have to re-input our entire application data, but simply get our passwords reset!! this is just like saying, i open my room's window to watch sunrise every morning; because i couldn't open my room's window today, it must be dark outside.

in any case, that won't cause ALL applications (or any application) to be delayed; we must understand the manner in which our applications are processed. it is not one named person who handles all stages of our file end-to-end, but it travels to different departments. once we have our AOR, some next department would have taken over our application.

in stuff with such high stakes such as a citizenship application, anxiety & fear are natural human reactions, but it is highly discouraged that we spread such fears & anxiety please.

B. B.

Sep 11, 2018
15th Sept is Thursday, 16th is Friday. Same week.
Yes thats why i think that 15th or 16th when they mention that, its the start day of the week, so if they mention they are working on 16th Sep. week, this mean from 16th to 22nd , thats my understanding.