Sep 15, 2022
Category........
Other

xuan

Star Member
Nov 27, 2018
i received "
Follow the progress of your citizenship grant application "
email . but i already registred for the tracker long time ago thats weird.

gehaif

Star Member
Sep 16, 2019
i received "
Follow the progress of your citizenship grant application "
email . but i already registred for the tracker long time ago thats weird.
Its standard email IRCC sent it after receiving your AOR. usually comes after a week from your AOR

Reactions: xuan

vjosi

Jun 23, 2017
tirane
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Rome
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-12-2017
Passport Req..
04-06-2018
LANDED..........
18-10-2018
Hi everyone, I got a message from IRCC office that the physical calculation form was wrong the date of the form did not match the date when i signed the application. Now i will send the new form, but Im not sure which date should I provide? The date I originaly submitted the documents or date today (when i will resubmit the calculation? TY

Sandy.gal

Champion Member
Sep 15, 2022
Category........
Other
Hi All, just thought of posting in case anyone gets in same situation as mine. My AOR had a missing unit number in the address noted on the letter and need to be updated. You can use client application status(ecas) link to update your address for future application related updates. I changed it on October 8th and was corrected today by IRCC on the portal. Hope this helps.

xuan

Star Member
Nov 27, 2018
Hi All, just thought of posting in case anyone gets in same situation as mine. My AOR had a missing unit number in the address noted on the letter and need to be updated. You can use client application status(ecas) link to update your address for future application related updates. I changed it on October 8th and was corrected today by IRCC on the portal. Hope this helps.
Thanks, how about the mailing address? cuz there is no option to change it on ECAS.

Sandy.gal

Champion Member
Sep 15, 2022
Category........
Other
Thanks, how about the mailing address? cuz there is no option to change it on ECAS.
It has the box to check if your mailing address is same as new address. I check marked that and it got updated as well

Reactions: xuan

Sandy.gal

Champion Member
Sep 15, 2022
Category........
Other
Hi can someone help me with something. I have to renew my PR card at the beginning of next year and wanted to ask is the renewal process online or do I have to AGAIN do another paper application for this? If it's online may I know where to go for that?

shiremag

Champion Member
Jun 14, 2022
Hi can someone help me with something. I have to renew my PR card at the beginning of next year and wanted to ask is the renewal process online or do I have to AGAIN do another paper application for this? If it's online may I know where to go for that?
You can apply online to renew your PR Card using the Permanent Resident Portal:
https://prson-srpel.apps.cic.gc.ca/en/login

Varunaimar

Jan 25, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
18-03-2018
AOR Received.
20-05-2018
IELTS Request
29-12-2017
Med's Done....
08-05-2018
Passport Req..
20-09-2018
VISA ISSUED...
04-10-2018
LANDED..........
26-04-2019
This is a far simpler process and is completely online.

Reactions: Sandy.gal

myra20sharma

Champion Member
Oct 5, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
30-05-2018
Hi everyone, I got a message from IRCC office that the physical calculation form was wrong the date of the form did not match the date when i signed the application. Now i will send the new form, but Im not sure which date should I provide? The date I originaly submitted the documents or date today (when i will resubmit the calculation? TY
Hi Vjosi!

If I am understanding it correctly, the date on page 9 application, where we put the city and sign is different to the date you manually signed and date on the physical calculation print?