+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2022 - Citizenship Applicants

jojee2k6

Sep 6, 2016
Long time no seen AOR of paper applications of September.dont know What is happening
Same here delivered Oct 4. Just 2 or 3 folks from Oct with family and paper got AOR, online single and family are getting pace and until Oct 12 mostly got AORs. May be they have eApps target. Boh!

jojee2k6

Sep 6, 2016
Last updated: October 31, 2022
You can only check your application status after you receive your AOR letter or email.
We’re now sending AOR letters or emails for paper and online applications received
the week of September 20, 2022

last week and this week still on the week of Sep 20..!
This status is Shite sorry to say, noticed this during WP and PR as well.

linxord

Apr 10, 2013
I'm not sure what's going on but too many people have issues creating accounts on new tracker (including myself) I'm seeing a lot more people reporting same issue "It may be that your clients application is not in our system yet"
I will keep you guys updated on what happens with my new "Technical difficulties" ticket.

Reactions: SK79

shiremag

Champion Member
Jun 14, 2022
Same here delivered Oct 4. Just 2 or 3 folks from Oct with family and paper got AOR, online single and family are getting pace and until Oct 12 mostly got AORs. May be they have eApps target. Boh!
No paper applicants in Oct have gotten AOR so far. The family groups that have received are online applicants. If the ID is underlined, they are online applicants in the spreadsheet

jojee2k6

Sep 6, 2016
No paper applicants in Oct have gotten AOR so far. The family groups that have received are online applicants. If the ID is underlined, they are online applicants in the spreadsheet
they didn't updated spreadsheet yet, but 2 OCT folks (paper, family) got AORs, one got AOR on 20th, Other got AOR on 25th, I think! Source: OCT Whatsapp group

shiremag

Champion Member
Jun 14, 2022
they didn't updated spreadsheet yet, but 2 OCT folks (paper, family) got AORs, one got AOR on 20th, Other got AOR on 25th, I think! Source: OCT Whatsapp group
I see... If you have access, you can update it... else, if you can get them to post on the Oct thread, I can update the spreadsheet

Reactions: jojee2k6

Trump sucks. Period.

Star Member
Oct 5, 2022
I hope you get a better answer, do let us know if you manage to resolve your issue.
They completely ignored any error messages I send in the text, and mentioned that because "there was no screenshot attached" we can't really help, and here are some generic steps to follow.
Yeah will do. I think their devs really need to dig into this, it might be some kind of backend issue like maybe missing data in a DB or something.

I'm not a web dev but i took a quick look with the inspector at what happens, it seems like there's a POST request that submits our uci & app number to a "get-email" method and that request fails, ending the registration process.

Request looks like this:

and the response:

I think that "get-email" step is part of the overall registration stuff in this code:

and is triggered by the button here - the error text is already in the page source, ready to be displayed if the registration fails

NzKhn

May 1, 2018
New Brunswick
LANDED..........
17-06-2019
Yeah will do. I think their devs really need to dig into this, it might be some kind of backend issue like maybe missing data in a DB or something.

I'm not a web dev but i took a quick look with the inspector at what happens, it seems like there's a POST request that submits our uci & app number to a "get-email" method and that request fails, ending the registration process.

Request looks like this:

and the response:

I think that "get-email" step is part of the overall registration stuff in this code:

and is triggered by the button here - the error text is already in the page source, ready to be displayed if the registration fails

Try using incognito mode or clearing the cache.

i was getting the same error but It worked for me when using incognito mode. I was able to create the tracker account for both me and my husband

ivonnewriter

Sep 9, 2022
Some minutes after getting the AOR I got an email requesting explanation of a gap between my passports (it was only 22 days and during the pandemic). So, take that into account and add your letter of explanation before they request it! (I just submitted one via a link they gave me). Hopefully that works and they don't ask for anything else to prove it.