+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2022 - Citizenship Applicants

harsh237

Dec 22, 2021
Does anyone know what's going on with the Sydney, NS office? My test was cleared on 21st Feb and LPP is not yet done. Unfortunately my application is there as per IRCC customer service.

Sandy.gal

Champion Member
Sep 15, 2022
Category........
Other
Scheduled for oath on 27th July , I hope it is in person

Any idea how long it takes to get certificate? Got travel plans
Congratulations. Finally you got it!! SCR is always virtual unless you email them that you want in person then they will reschedule you for in person. Certificates not taking long. Saw someone got theirs 2 days after the oath.
I wanted in person too but saw that they will reschedule you to another date is what I don't want. Cannot wait any longer lol.

Reactions: Oksh1995

Oksh1995

Jan 7, 2019
Congratulations. Finally you got it!! SCR is always virtual unless you email them that you want in person then they will reschedule you for in person. Certificates not taking long. Saw someone got theirs 2 days after the oath.
I wanted in person too but saw that they will reschedule you to another date is what I don't want. Cannot wait any longer lol.
Thank you!! Yeah I won’t reschedule anything , July 27th it is

2 days really? Interesting

I read that you can ask the clerk to expedite and say you have travel plans

Sandy.gal

Champion Member
Sep 15, 2022
Category........
Other
Thank you!! Yeah I won’t reschedule anything , July 27th it is

2 days really? Interesting

I read that you can ask the clerk to expedite and say you have travel plans
Lol that is what I am going to do too. I have to travel as well so gonna try my luck asking the clerk. Worst case scenario they will say we will try LOL. Saw someone got rescheduled from July 13 to 21st as they wanted in person oath. I just don't wanna take a chance where I ask and they put me in August.

Reactions: Oksh1995

Oksh1995

Jan 7, 2019
Lol that is what I am going to do too. I have to travel as well so gonna try my luck asking the clerk. Worst case scenario they will say we will try LOL. Saw someone got rescheduled from July 13 to 21st as they wanted in person oath. I just don't wanna take a chance where I ask and they put me in August.
I see your point. Your oath is before mine, so will see how it goes with you and the request for expedited certificate - hope it works

Sandy.gal

Champion Member
Sep 15, 2022
Category........
Other
I see your point. Your oath is before mine, so will see how it goes with you and the request for expedited certificate - hope it works
Yeah fingers crossed!! Did you got the response from them too or just the tracker got updated?