+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2022 - Citizenship Applicants

Oksh1995

Jan 7, 2019
I called IRCC, she said they are working on file though it shows LPP not started , it doesn’t get updated but someone is working on file

how accurate is this information?

arash2002

Star Member
Jan 9, 2019
I called IRCC, she said they are working on file though it shows LPP not started , it doesn’t get updated but someone is working on file

how accurate is this information?
I don't think this is accurate because for many applicants they finish it up within a few days, and it doesn't make sense it takes months to finish for others

Last edited:

ShopramperX

Oct 21, 2022
hey guys
so its my turn today!!
got oath ceremony invite email today for may 25th
tracker updated today also for oath invite
lpp still marks in progress but doesnt matter really since i got the most important
wishing everyone gets his or hers soon
and my word of advice....from the moment you/we get AOR it's just a matter of time become we get to the finish line so just hang in there and be happy for each other!!

Oksh1995

Jan 7, 2019
I don't think this is accurate because for many applicants they finish it up within a few days, and it doesn't make sense it takes months to finish for others
Well, she said that from not started to completed it’s within a few days but the actual processing of LPP takes longer and they don’t often update until they completed

meaning, they are working in the background and it will stay not started until they finish, that’s when LPP changes to completed and she noted that I should hear something very soon from what she can see

fingers crossed !

arash2002

Star Member
Jan 9, 2019
Well, she said that from not started to completed it’s within a few days but the actual processing of LPP takes longer and they don’t often update until they completed

meaning, they are working in the background and it will stay not started until they finish, that’s when LPP changes to completed and she noted that I should hear something very soon from what she can see

fingers crossed !
So what is your theory for the applicants who get their LPP done just 5 days after their test completion? Are that "actual processing" really that short for them?

I hope your theory would be correct at least it gives us some hope that they are doing something!

Reactions: Sara_3107

Sandy.gal

Champion Member
Sep 15, 2022
Category........
Other
So what is your theory for the applicants who get their LPP done just 5 days after their test completion? Are that "actual processing" really that short for them?

I hope your theory would be correct at least it gives us some hope that they are doing something!
Lol either that agent was just too nice to give that much of info or we are just the unlucky ones coz whenever I have called them, I have never got an agent on the phone who can provide me that much of extra info. All they say is just 2 lines- Your file is within the processing time and everything looks fine on your file. THATS IT!!!

ShopramperX

Oct 21, 2022
random question!
have anyone use an older expired passport without issues for oath?
p.s im hopeful but currently can't find my current passport however i have the old one that they put 3 holes in when i renewed it. anyone believe or sure that it will still work??
only document required is my passport to be scanned...will the older one with 3 holes in it be okay?

ShopramperX

Oct 21, 2022
random question!
p.s im hopeful but currently can't find my current passport however i have the old one that they put 3 holes in when i renewed it. anyone believe or sure that it will still work??
only document required is my passport to be scanned...will the older one with 3 holes in it be okay?
never mind...i found my passport :)

2017CanadaHo!

Nov 18, 2016
Ontario
Category........
Other
all
random question!
congrats first, for your oath confirmation!

we were only asked to show + surrender our PR cards. nothing else.