leevick

Star Member
Feb 8, 2022
China
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
What is ip2?
IP1/IP2 are obsoleted unofficial terminologies regarding your background check status on the GCkey account, which no longer indicates your application progress. However, they did in the past.
Specifically, IP2 means your BG status shows "We are processing....".

rabrakha

Champion Member
Dec 4, 2013
chandigarh
Visa Office......
chandigarh
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Ainp applied 18 may 2016, File No July,15, 2016. PR applied 29 dec 2016
Doc's Request.
August 22, 2016
Nomination.....
28 Sep 2016
AOR Received.
AOR PR 15 feb 2017
IELTS Request
6(R-5.5,W-6,S-6,L-6.5)
File Transfer...
5-dec-2013-GENERAL-UNIERSITY
Med's Request
pre medical done
Med's Done....
PR Med 8 Jan 2018
Interview........
Study visa 31-dec-2013
Passport Req..
PPR PP req and DM: sep 12, 2018
VISA ISSUED...
31-dec-2013
LANDED..........
13-january-2014, PR Landing: 7 Oct,2018
IP1/IP2 are obsoleted unofficial terminologies regarding your background check status on the GCkey account, which no longer indicates your application progress. However, they did in the past.
Specifically, IP2 means your BG status shows "We are processing....".
Ok whats it significance? Does it mean security passed?

pyramid7799

Star Member
May 23, 2021
Hi everyone! I logged on to the new tracker for the first time today and saw that Eligiblity, Medical exam, Background verification and Biometrics all appear as "Completed". The only communication I have received from IRCC so far is AOR when I applied on Sep 2nd, and Medical approved on Oct 5th. Silence since, and GCKey also doesn't have any more information than that and still states that they are reviewing and processing background check and eligiblity. Any idea if this is normal? Any one else with all 4 steps appearing as completed in the new tracker?

Hi, have your received your ppr ? if yes, how long it took after all 'completed' in the new tracker.

Mahimakapoor21

Star Member
Aug 14, 2020
I got RFV/PPR 3 days before information on my PR tracker was update. GCKey is still "In progress" for eligibility. I guess, I'll have my passport stamped and the GCKey would still be "in progress" :D
Hey congratulations could you plz tell what was the date your tracker showed that everything was completed? For me everything was completed on 21st Nov according to the tracker but nothing after that. Still waiting.

Reactions: iSaidGoodDay

Mahimakapoor21

Star Member
Aug 14, 2020
@mahima - Do you know your VO also did you order for GCMS ? it might have some clue.
We had called IRCC and they told our VO is NDVO and tried ordering the notes but it's still not arrived. The lady over the call was also not very helpful she read out the same things which my gckey account is showing and there is no update at all only medical and bio metric is updated there where as the tracker shows everything completed

alexismaior

Feb 21, 2023
What's your status in your tracker please? May I also know your visa office? Thanks!
Sorry For the delay. My current status is still in progress on "Background verification", since Jan 17, when they received my ADR. Nothing changed since then. How can I check the visa office?
Thanks

houzhou1988

Star Member
Nov 26, 2021
Sorry For the delay. My current status is still in progress on "Background verification", since Jan 17, when they received my ADR. Nothing changed since then. How can I check the visa office?
Thanks
Thanks, I guess the only way to know your VO is call them.

drskull

Oct 12, 2022
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
23-09-2022
Med's Done....
20-10-2022
Received confirmation mail on March 3 and replied same day, currently waiting for pr portal credentials
AOR: Sept 23,
PR Confirmation Mail: March 3
Primary VO: Edmonton
Received confirmation mail from Etobicoke, I had called IRCC on March 2 and they told me security in progress and eligibility not started

Mahimakapoor21

Star Member
Aug 14, 2020
Received confirmation mail on March 3 and replied same day, currently waiting for pr portal credentials
AOR: Sept 23,
PR Confirmation Mail: March 3
Primary VO: Edmonton
Received confirmation mail from Etobicoke, I had called IRCC on March 2 and they told me security in progress and eligibility not started
Congratulations are you an inland or an outland application?