+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<<<<<September 2022 AOR >>>>>>>

Kanchan2210

Jul 15, 2018
Dear All,
I am in-land CEC candidate, applied my PR through a lawyer along with my spouse and dependent son. We submitted medical for all three of us upfront. Received AOR on 26th Sep 2022. We received Biometric request for all three of us which we completed on 11th Nov 2022. My wife and I received our approval letter on 8th Feb 2023 asking us to confirm emails for PR Confirmation. My question is , while my wife and I got two approval letters, I didnt receive anything about my son. The approval letter states to fill in relevant details like UCI , Latest Canada entering date etc for all my dependents. Do children dont get approval letters ?

KFras91

Jan 30, 2023
Dear All,
I am in-land CEC candidate, applied my PR through a lawyer along with my spouse and dependent son. We submitted medical for all three of us upfront. Received AOR on 26th Sep 2022. We received Biometric request for all three of us which we completed on 11th Nov 2022. My wife and I received our approval letter on 8th Feb 2023 asking us to confirm emails for PR Confirmation. My question is , while my wife and I got two approval letters, I didnt receive anything about my son. The approval letter states to fill in relevant details like UCI , Latest Canada entering date etc for all my dependents. Do children dont get approval letters ?
Hi, I got my pr portal emails on Friday (I am the principal, along with my wife and my two children aged 11 and 19). I received 4 emails confirming the decision, filled by 4 emails about the pr portal login, then a further 4 emails once I had completed the portal info

I would ring and check up your situation, how old is your son?

caroelise

Feb 15, 2023
Hi everyone! I logged on to the new tracker for the first time today and saw that Eligiblity, Medical exam, Background verification and Biometrics all appear as "Completed". The only communication I have received from IRCC so far is AOR when I applied on Sep 2nd, and Medical approved on Oct 5th. Silence since, and GCKey also doesn't have any more information than that and still states that they are reviewing and processing background check and eligiblity. Any idea if this is normal? Any one else with all 4 steps appearing as completed in the new tracker?

Reactions: Mahimakapoor21

furry_123

Sep 9, 2022
ITA Aug 31
AOR Sep 9
MED/BIL Oct 26
GU1 Jan 4
GU2 Jan 6
Portal 1 Jan 7
Portal 2 Jan 17
ECOPR Jan 20
PR Card GU1 Feb 7
PR Card Approved and mailed Feb 10
PR card received in mail Feb 16

VO Etobicoke

Finally the journey is complete, im really pleased IRCC was able to deliver <180 days but it was a long and anxious wait nevertheless. Best of luck to everyone!! Everyone sharing their timelines has kept me sane throughout the process and hope everyone gets their cards soon!

Reactions: pippiridd

jayantsingh

Star Member
Nov 3, 2020
Dear All,
In my case, for my kids, they sent emails to an old id that we had used in 2017 for visitor visa. To answer your question, children also receive approval letters.
However, don't wait or search for approval emails for children. Add all your dependent's names in a single reply.

drskull

Oct 12, 2022
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
23-09-2022
Med's Done....
20-10-2022
Is anyone still waiting? I have not hear anything from IRCC since Oct 11th after my medical exam passed
still waiting with sep 23 AOR and Oct 20 medical pass (CEC Inland)

Mahimakapoor21

Star Member
Aug 14, 2020
Hi everyone! I logged on to the new tracker for the first time today and saw that Eligiblity, Medical exam, Background verification and Biometrics all appear as "Completed". The only communication I have received from IRCC so far is AOR when I applied on Sep 2nd, and Medical approved on Oct 5th. Silence since, and GCKey also doesn't have any more information than that and still states that they are reviewing and processing background check and eligiblity. Any idea if this is normal? Any one else with all 4 steps appearing as completed in the new tracker?
Yes for me also the tracker shows all complete but gc account has no update. Wondering what's the wait for. My AOR was sep 16th