+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<<<<<September 2022 AOR >>>>>>>

EngrDylan

Mar 25, 2018
Canada
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
For recent inland approvals, have you received your link to confirm your PR after replying to the first email?

Thanks!

Vikee2022

Jan 18, 2022
Received PR confirmation email today, but express entry application shows no update.

Currently, I am outside Canada and plan to travel back in 2 weeks time. Can I respond to confirmation mail after landing back in Canada? Mail doesn’t mention any timelines for responding.

Mahimakapoor21

Star Member
Aug 14, 2020
Congratulations could you plz share your timeline
Received PR confirmation email today, but express entry application shows no update.

Currently, I am outside Canada and plan to travel back in 2 weeks time. Can I respond to confirmation mail after landing back in Canada? Mail doesn’t mention any timelines for responding.

gottagetthatpr

Star Member
Dec 14, 2022
Hey, Congrats..

How was the process for CEC Inland Applicant with Outland Dependent? One of my friends is also in a similar path.

Thanks
well in terms of the whole process, received PPR on the 121st day after the submission. from what I have noted, the one thing that matters the most is how efficient the VO/ officer you are getting, On an assumption that you have done your paper works neatly. if your friend is concerned, ask her to call IRCC to know which one is the VO. Thereby you can make meaningful or premeditated steps upfront. Mine was Edmonton, seemingly to have a mixed reputation for processing applications.

Gur323

Star Member
Feb 23, 2022
well in terms of the whole process, received PPR on the 121st day after the submission. from what I have noted, the one thing that matters the most is how efficient the VO/ officer you are getting, On an assumption that you have done your paper works neatly. if your friend is concerned, ask her to call IRCC to know which one is the VO. Thereby you can make meaningful or premeditated steps upfront. Mine was Edmonton, seemingly to have a mixed reputation for processing applications.
Many congrats bro.

Reactions: gottagetthatpr

pippiridd

Star Member
Jul 20, 2022

I was the exact same, visiting family in the UK at Christmas. Travelled back and replied 13 days after email and got log on details just fine. Awaiting eCOPR now. Didn’t bother emailing to say I was out of the country and when my intended return date was - figured it might confuse an already unnecessary complex process!