• Background check changed to in progress 6th Oct 2022
  • Biometrics captured 6th Oct 2022
Awaiting MEP
MEP Nov 8th (no email)

Last edited:

pippiridd

Star Member
Jul 20, 2022
Looks like you are getting there! I heard that PNP tends to get processed faster than other streams since most of the heavy lifting were done at provincial level. Good luck!
That would make sense. All the job offer and my capabilities etc have already been verified with the PNP. Hopefully it’s just a case of going through the rest of the process. I’ve been surprised by the speed tbh

Reactions: JJ_CEC

safarimt

Nov 13, 2022
Hi everyone, received a letter to pay biometric fee. does anyone know how to upload the receipt?
the link in the letter directs me to ircc account, but there is no location when i sign in.

do i just upload the receipt through a webform? or should i email them? if so, what is the best email.

thanks !

ElvisRamaj

Apr 26, 2021
Tirana, AL
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hi everyone, received a letter to pay biometric fee. does anyone know how to upload the receipt?
the link in the letter directs me to ircc account, but there is no location when i sign in.

do i just upload the receipt through a webform? or should i email them? if so, what is the best email.

thanks !
Do you have a spot open to upload the receipt in the section where you uploaded all the other documents ?

If not, then the receipt is not required. Just do the biometrics and you are done.

Vikee2022

Jan 18, 2022
Hello Guys, have you received any updates after MEP? Looks like processing have slow down a bit in last 1 month.

pippiridd

Star Member
Jul 20, 2022
Hello Guys, have you received any updates after MEP? Looks like processing have slow down a bit in last 1 month.
I tried calling IRCC today and got a message that a lot of their staff are on essential training and so unable to transfer me to an agent. That may be why.

AndyUK

Oct 15, 2022
I have had 3 ghost updates so far, the last one on Monday this week.

Hoping for the best.
Sounds promising! Good luck :)

People are saying that processing slows and there are not many updates after MEP but isn't that normal? There aren't really any official updates after MEP, right? It's just ghost updates, which not everyone is tracking, or fully understands, or they're easy to miss.

At the end of the day, any FSW-O applications submitted this year are in processing 3-4 months so far... many of them far less than that, so I think that everything still seems to be moving at a good pace.

ElvisRamaj

Apr 26, 2021
Tirana, AL
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Sounds promising! Good luck :)

People are saying that processing slows and there are not many updates after MEP but isn't that normal? There aren't really any official updates after MEP, right? It's just ghost updates, which not everyone is tracking, or fully understands, or they're easy to miss.

At the end of the day, any FSW-O applications submitted this year are in processing 3-4 months so far... many of them far less than that, so I think that everything still seems to be moving at a good pace.
Thanks.

Everything has been incredibly fast so far, I have had 3 request letters and ghost updates since I started my application and they were looked at and responded to within days. I am very pleased so far and really look forward to a possible good news.

A ghost update is when you open your account and it shows "Account/profile updated" instead of "Submitted".

I keep track of all of them since I login into my account almost twice a day. I even have photos of the changes in my profile since the begining of my application.

AndyUK

Oct 15, 2022
Fingers crossed you get PPR soon! :)

A ghost update is when you open your account and it shows "Account/profile updated" instead of "Submitted".
You mean the first screen after logging in? Which lists EE profile (Invitation Received) and then Permanent Residency. It's the Current Status column on that screen I should be looking at?
At the moment it says 'Your action is required' but I guess this is referring to my biometrics appointment? (I got BIL a couple of days ago and booked an appointment for next week)

Reactions: ElvisRamaj